Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter, from Blue Buffalo, is a 100% natural walnut-based cat litter!
Blue Naturally Fresh marks a major advance in cat litter, combining the performance qualities cat parents value most with the environmental characteristics they demand. The secret ingredient, provided by Mother Nature herself, comes from the walnut shell...an incredibly effective, odor-neutralizing agent that is both biodegradable and renewable.
Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter is effective because it features:
- More than 2x the odor control among leading non-clumping litters! A proprietary blend of the fibrous materials found only in walnut shells that have been proven in laboratory tests to neutralize odor better than other brand non-clumping litters.
- Virtually NO dust! Unlike clay litter, which often throws off silica dust, Blue Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free so you and your cat can breathe easier!
- Low tracking! Blue Naturally Fresh doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws so it’s less likely to be tracked throughout the house.
Plus, Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter is environmentally friendly:
- 100% Eco-Friendly Formula - all-natural and annually renewable.
- 100% natural and biodegradable* - made from walnut shells, an annually renewable non-food agricultural product.
* Biodegradable if composted or disposed in a similar fashion. Landfill disposal in plastic bags is not conducive to biodegradation.
- NO chemicals, NO toxins, NO worries - made without any harmful ingredients, it's safe for you and your cat or kitten.
- USA-made - all of the walnuts used in the litter are homegrown in the USA!
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Blue Buffalo
Instructions for Use
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 2” of Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter.
- Maintain by “skimming” out the solid waste daily.
- Gently shake litter box from side to side to mix any recently used moist litter with dry litter. If mixing with scoop is needed, gently shake from side to side afterwards to bring dry material to top of litter box.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
- Based on a single-cat household, Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning from your current litter to Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter
- Start by placing one to two inches of Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter in a clean cat litter box.
- Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover Blue Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
- Cats adapt quickly–many adapt after the first change.
Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.