Blue Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Formula Cat Litter, from Blue Buffalo, is a 100% natural walnut-based cat litter!
Blue Naturally Fresh marks a major advance in cat litter, combining the performance qualities cat parents value most with the environmental characteristics they demand. The secret ingredient, provided by Mother Nature herself, comes from the walnut shell...an incredibly effective, odor-neutralizing agent that is both biodegradable and renewable.
Blue Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Formula Cat Litter is effective because it features:
- Superior odor control among leading clumping litters! A proprietary blend of the fibrous materials found only in walnut shells that have been proven in laboratory tests to neutralize odor better than other brand clumping litters.
- Proven faster and harder clumping than other clumping litters! The super-absorbent formula produces hard clumps within 15 minutes—faster than pine, corn or wheat according to laboratory tests—which makes clean-up simple and mess-free.
- Virtually NO dust! Unlike clay litter, which often throws off silica dust, Blue Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free so you and your cat can breathe easier!
- Low tracking! Blue Naturally Fresh doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws so it’s less likely to be tracked throughout the house.
Plus, Blue Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Formula Cat Litter is environmentally friendly:
- 100% Eco-Friendly Formula - all-natural and annually renewable.
- 100% natural and biodegradable* - made from walnut shells, an annually renewable non-food agricultural product.
* Biodegradable if composted or disposed in a similar fashion. Landfill disposal in plastic bags is not conducive to biodegradation.
- NO chemicals, NO toxins, NO worries - made without any harmful ingredients, it's safe for you and your cat or kitten.
- USA-made - all of the walnuts used in the litter are homegrown in the USA!
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Blue Buffalo
Instructions for Use
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3” of Blue Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter.
- Blue Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter forms an easily removable clump of waste when wet. Remove with a scoop and discard according to your local regulations.
- Maintain by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter, as needed, to maintain 3” depth.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
- Based on a single-cat household, BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning from your current litter to Blue Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter
- Start by placing one to two inches of BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter in a clean cat litter box.
- Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter. Repeat reducing the amount of your current litter if needed.
Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.