Bravo! Boneless Meat formulas in three popular protein types that let you fully customize a raw diet. Simply add the supplements and other ingredients you want to feed your pet.
Available in 1 or 2 pound frozen tubes
Every ingredient in a Bravo raw meat diet is carefully selected for quality and freshness. We travel to Australia and New Zealand to buy hormone-free, grass-fed lamb, beef and venison. Our poultry products – chicken, turkey, ostrich and duck – are all raised without the use of antibiotics. With Bravo, your pet gets superior, clean, wholesome meats.
Simple is Better!
Bravo product formulas contain only single proteins and no more than just 4 ingredients so dogs and cats with allergies or sensitive stomachs often flourish without any further symptoms or discomfort. Bravo products are made from fresh ingredients and flash frozen to preserve that freshness. There are no added preservatives, chemicals or artificial colors or flavoring. Bravo is made with high quality USDA inspected and approved meats in a USDA inspected facility, under the same processing regulations, that apply to human food products.
What is a Raw Diet?
A raw diet recreates the way your pet's ancestors eat in the wild for thousands of years. Dogs and cats are carnivores. Left to their own devices, their typical daily diet, like that of their wild cousins (wolves and the big cats), would involve catching (or finding) and eating another animal. A raw diet returns our pets to this more natural form of nutrition, as if they had hunted and caught their "perfect" dinner.
When a carnivore eats an herbivore (plant and grass eating animal) like a rabbit or a deer, the carnivore eats some meat, some bone, some organ meats (liver, heart, kidney, etc.), and a small amount of green vegetation contained in the herbivore's digestive tract. These ingredients are the four main food groups of a good raw diet.
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients - Grass-fed, hormone-free, boneless buffalo meat
Crude Protein (min) 20.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.0%
Crude Fat (min) 10.20%
Moisture (max) 69.00%
Ingredients - Grass-fed, hormone-free, boneless venison meat
Crude Protein (min) 21.12%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.20%
Crude Fat (min) 6.07%
Moisture (max) 68.89%
Ingredients - Boneless North Atlantic salmon
Crude Protein (min) 18.21%
Crude Fiber (max) Less Than 0.02%
Crude Fat (min) 19.20%
Moisture (max) 60.30%
- There are 16 ounces per pound so by using the Ounces per Day you will be able to determine how much Bravo! to order for any given time period.
- Feeding amounts are based on maintenance of current pet weight.
- 1/2 lb Bravo is approximately equal to 1 cup
- For adult animals, feed daily, an amount equal to 1.5% to 2% of their ideal body weight. See the Feeding below for more detailed information.
- After opening, immediately refrigerate any unused portions, and use remaining portions within 2 to 3 days.
|Daily Amount |
|5 ||1/4 ||2|
|10 ||1/2 ||4|
|15 ||2/3 ||6|
|20 ||1 ||8|
|30 ||1 1/2 ||12|
|40 ||2 ||16|
|50 ||2 ||1/2 20|
|60 ||3 ||24|
|80 ||4 ||32|
|100 ||5 ||40|
There is a 4 pound minimum and $29.95 shipping surcharge on all frozen raw food and bones orders. Additional charges may apply for air express service or very large orders. Please read the following carefully:
- Special Packaging - All raw food and bones are shipped frozen in special styrofoam-lined boxes with dry ice. The frozen raw surcharge is to cover the cost of the dry ice and special packaging.
- Tuesday Shipping - All frozen raw orders will ship Tuesday. To ensure that we have adequate stock to fill your order, you must place your order by midnight Sunday. Orders placed on Monday or later will ship the following Tuesday. Any backordered items will be cancelled from the order and you will not be charged. Missing items will be promptly refunded, as we are unable to reship due to perishables being handled just one day per week.
- UPS Ground Service - All orders $79 and over ship free. All orders under $79 ship $6.99 flat rate. Delivery time frames vary depending on the state shipped to, but in most cases your delivery will be on Friday. Please
view this map that shows the number of days to your location. If you
are in the 3 day delivery area (green area on the map) then your order will
arrive on a Friday. We strongly recommend upgrading to an express delivery
service (see below) if you will not be available to receive your order and place it in the freezer at the time of delivery (we cannot offer refunds
or reships on thawed food that is not received by a person at the time of
- UPS Express Service - We do offer Overnight and 2 Day service. We encourage you to choose one of these express services if you are unable to
personally receive your food at the time of delivery, which may include Saturday. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico must use
2 Day or Overnight Delivery. We cannot offer refunds or reships on thawed food
that is not signed for by a person at the time of delivery.
- Multiple Box Surcharge - Some orders weighing over 20 pounds must be shipped in more than one box and will be subject to additional surcharges of $19.95. Not all orders over 20 pounds will need to be sent in multiple boxes, and if this applies to your order we will notify you before processing it so that you can make adjustments if desired. In general, bones, medallions, and patties tend to take more room. As a guideline, the maximum a box will hold of each type of food is 34 x 1 lb. chubs or 8 x 3 lb. medallions or 6 x 6 lb. patties or 2 x 25 lb. boxes of dinner bars.
- Delivery Instructions - Please ship to an address where someone will be available to accept the order. If this is not possible, please leave a note for the
UPS delivery person on the scheduled day of delivery with instructions on where to leave it (that is not in the hot sun). The food will only stay frozen for up to
4 days from shipment, so if it is not able to be delivered or it sits outside after delivery, there is a possibility that the food will begin to thaw. We cannot accept returns or offer refunds
or reships for orders that are unable to be delivered or that are not signed for
by a person at the time of delivery. We are unable to send frozen raw food orders with "Shipper Release," so please leave your delivery driver a note if you think they
will not leave the package with no one home.
SEPARATE RAW FOOD ORDERS - If you are ordering both frozen raw food or bones and other, non-frozen items, you will need to place two separate orders. This will prevent the non-frozen items from being delayed until Tuesday.