Castor & Pollux Ultramix Indoor Feline Canned Formula is specially formulated to be lower in fat and higher in L-Carnitine, a nutritional supplement that helps promote the release of energy from fat. For the cat who does little more than lie in the sun on the couch.
- Delicious stew consistency with scrumptious gravy!
- Wholesome sources of protein
- Real blueberries, apples, spinach, carrots, peas, bananas, cranberries as natural sources of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber and great taste
- 100% complete and balanced
AAFCO statement: Natural Ultramix Indoor Feline Chicken & Vegetables Dinner Formula for cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for adult maintenance.
Available in 3 oz and 5.5 oz Cans or Cases of 24
Click here for reusable can lids-great for storing your pet’s excess canned food in the fridge. Helps food stay fresh and last longer!
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Castor & Pollux
Ingredients - Chicken broth, chicken, cod, chicken liver, egg white, potato starch, potatoes, dried beet pulp, peas, carrots, oat fiber, brewers rice flour, natural flavor, guar gum, spinach, cranberries, blueberries, apples, sodium phosphate, dried bananas, calcium carbonate, flaxseed oil, minerals (iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide), sunflower oil, sea salt, vitamins (vitamin E, A, D3, B12 supplements, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin B2), folic acid, biotin), choline chloride, taurine, l-carnitine
Calories - 74 kcal/can
Crude Protein (min) 8.5%
Crude Fat (min) 3.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%
Moisture (max) 82.0%
Ash (max) 2.5%
Magnesium (max) 0.025%
Taurine (min) 0.05%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 0.80%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.10%
L-Carnitine (min) 25 Mg/Kg
- Feed your adult cat about 3 cans per 7 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your cat.
- Feed at room temperature; cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Like any natural product, we recommend discarding any uneaten portion after a couple of days in the refrigerator.
- Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water and plenty of exercise.