PetSafe Pure Red Cedar Insect Repellent Granules protect your pets and their habitats. Pure red cedar granules will repel numerous insects including but not limited to fleas, chiggers, bull gnats, mosquitoes, horseflies, ants, and biting scorpions.
- Get rid of fleas, ticks, chiggers, etc.
- Sprinkle in pet's bedding or sleeping area
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Non-staining cedar oil
- Repels all non-beneficial insects
- Safe for everyone and the environment
- Epa non-toxic
Apply PetSafe granules to both inside and outside areas where your pets reside such as dog houses, hutches, cages, pens, stalls, and horse trailers. The pleasant and long-lasting scent of PetSafe cedar granules is overwhelming to insects and will create an invisible barrier that keeps pesky insects away from your animals. May be used as a snake repellent.
Available in 2.5 lbs
This item is not available for shipment to Colorado.
Availability: This item is not available for shipment to Colorado.
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 2.7
Ingredients - Cedar chips
This product is classified as a minimum risk pesticide by the environmental protection agency of the USA Ruling 40CFRR 152.25
- Liberally hand-broadcast PetSafe granules on pet bedding or sleeping areas first, then into the surrounding areas.
- The fumes of CedarCide PetSafe granules will rise creating both air and ground insect barriers.
- If you can smell it, it’s working.
- Reapply as needed.