Safer and more gentle than a choke collar with its limited closure, this is the perfect design for dogs who slip out of their collars. Made from hypoallergenic, triple-layer, 100% hemp canvas. Collars are 1" wide. Made in the USA.
Available in 3 sizes:
- Small measures 8-14"
- Medium measures 14-20"
- Large measures 18-26"
To view Earthdog patterns and colors, click on the pictures at the top of the page.
Check out more durable, hemp products from Earthdog.
Earthdog strives to create unique, eco-conscious products that dogs and people alike will love. Hemp, with its amazing versatility, has enabled them to create an entire product line of eco-friendly, durable goods.
In the past year, Earthdog has formed Kody's Fund, a non-profit organization set up to promote spay and neuter programs. Over 20 million animals are put to sleep each year because there are not enough homes for them. You can do your part by spaying or neutering your pet and making sure your pet has ID tags on at all times. Through education, everyone can promote awareness and responsible pet ownership.
Facts About Hemp
Hemp is the solution to many of the problems that are facing the modern world: deforestation, acid rain, the green house effect, erosion, pollutants, starvation, and limited fossil fuels. Hemp production could provide jobs and increased revenues to our rural areas.
- Grown pesticide/herbicide free
- 100% biodegradable
- Longer, stronger, more absorbent, and more insulative than cotton fiber
- Hemp has no illicit use; it is the equivalent of non-alcoholic beer
- Anything that can be made out of wood or plastic can be made from hemp
- Farming only 6% of the United States with hemp could produce enough energy to end US dependence on fossil fuels
- The first paper was made from hemp, as well as the first draft of the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the first Gutenberg Bible
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA