Earthdog Eco-Friendly Hemp Rope Toys are made from 100% hemp! They're perfect for heavy chewers and dogs that love a good game of tug-of-war. Made in the USA.
For more durable, hemp products from Earthdog click here.
Earthdog strives to create unique, eco-conscious products that dogs and people alike will love. Hemp, with its amazing versatility, has enabled them to create an entire product line of eco-friendly, durable goods.
In the past year, Earthdog has formed Kody's Fund, a non-profit organization set up to promote spay and neuter programs. Over 20 million animals are put to sleep each year because there are not enough homes for them. You can do your part by spaying or neutering your pet and making sure your pet has ID tags on at all times. Through education, everyone can promote awareness and responsible pet ownership.
Facts About Hemp
Hemp is the solution to many of the problems that are facing the modern world: deforestation, acid rain, the green house effect, erosion, pollutants, starvation, and limited fossil fuels; and hemp production could provide jobs and increased revenues to our rural areas.
- Grown pesticide/herbicide-free
- 100% biodegradable
- Longer, stronger, more absorbent, and more insulative than cotton fiber
- Hemp has no illicit use; it is the equivalent of non-alcoholic beer
- Anything that can be made out of wood or plastic can be made from hemp
- Farming only 6% of the US with hemp could produce enough energy to end America's dependence on fossil fuels
- The first paper was made from hemp as well as the first draft of the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the first Gutenberg Bible
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA