Flea Away Diatomaceous Earth Natural Pest Control is an effective, natural solution to your flea infestation.
This flea powder is comprised of Diatomaceous Earth and may be safely used directly on pets and sprinkled around the home. Flea Away Diatomaceous Earth eliminates fleas and ticks by drying out the oils and fats from the cutile of the insect's exoskeleton and subsquently killing the pest. Diatomaceous Earth is easy to use, and completely safe for humans and pets of all ages. Flea Away Diatomaceous Earth Natural Pest control is made in the USA.
Flea Away Diatomaceous Earth Natural Pest Control
- Easy to administer, natural and effective pest control
- Kills fleas - naturally
- Works on a variety of surfaces, including: direct application on pets, carpet, hardwood, tile and grass
- Safe for use around humans, kittens, puppies, cats, and dogs
- Made in the USA
Get rid of the fleas, naturally. Try Flea Away Diatomaceous Earth Natural Pest Control.
Available in a 12 oz container, as a single or 3 pack.
- Silicon Dioxide (Max.) - 85%
- Other Elemental Oxides (Max.) - 10%
- Moisture (Max.) - 12%
Apply only to a completely dry pet. Lift up sprinkle spout. Turn container upside down holding it no more than 2 inches from pet's body. Gently shake one time dispensing Flea Away DE from the back of the neck along the backbone of your pet using 1 teaspoon per 10 pounds of your pet's weight (EX. 3 teaspoons for 30 LB. Pet) Applying to backbone area first gently massage Flea Away DE into the skin area going against the grain of your pets fur then gently massage into all other areas including head, ears (avoid eye and inner ear area) neck, tailbone, belly, legs and feet. Apply weekly as needed.
- Kittens: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
- Cats: 2 teaspoons
- Dogs less than 10 lbs: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
- Dogs 11-19 lbs: 2 teaspoons
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1- 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Dogs 51-100 lbs: 2 - 3 tablespoons
- Dogs 100+ lbs: 3 - 4 tablespoons