Offer your dog and cat the gentle alternative to harsh chemical dips with Halo Cloud Nine Herbal Dip.
Halo Cloud Nine Herbal Dip is an extremely versatile, herbal product. Designed for use on both dogs and cats, it can be used in shampoo, in a spray bottle with water, or on any fabric or cloth collar.
Made with safe and completely natural aromatic herbal oils, including tea tree oil, sage oil, peppermint oil, and citronella oil, Halo Cloud Nine Herbal Dip is a safe and effective dip. Plus, this herbal dip is easy to administer, giving your pet powerful, effective results.
Halo Cloud Nine Herbal Dip
- Extremely versatile: used as a spray, shampoo, or infuser
- Safe and effective for both dogs and cats
- Made with aromatic herbs, including tea tree oil and citronella oil
- Gentle alternative to harsh chemical dips
- Made safely in the USA with high quality ingredients
Whether you're using it as a spray, shampoo, or infuser, you'll love how safe and effective Halo Cloud Nine Herbal Dip is.
Available in a ½ oz bottle that makes approximately one gallon finished product for multiple applications.
This item is not available for shipment to Colorado.
Review Rating: 4
Availability: This item is not available for shipment to Colorado.
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Ingredients - Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil, Sage Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Peppermint Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Citronella Oil, Pine Needle Oil
- Make mixture as you need, and apply to your dog until you've reached desired results
- Shake well before each use of your Herbal Dip
- Safe enough to use as often as needed.
For Mixing with Shampoo
- Brush or comb your pet thoroughly to remove tangles, mats, and debris.
- Combine 1 tsp of Dip for 32oz of natural shampoo and shake bottle vigorously to help emulsify the oils for a consistent blend.
- Bathe and massage pet using the shampoo/dip blend (avoiding eyes, nose, and mouth).
- Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes then rinse well.
For Mixing in Spray Bottle
- Mix 1/2 tsp of Dip with 16 oz of water in a spray bottle.
- Shake well before each application and spray lightly over pet before going outdoors (avoid contact with eyes, nose, and mouth)
- Don’t forget to spray bedding and favorite areas of your home where your pet likes to relax
For Use on Your Pet’s Collar
- Put a few drops, full strength, on any material collar; recharge as often as necessary.