Halo Purely For Pets Spot's Stew Grain-free Dry Cat Food carries on the 20-year tradition of quality holistic pet care products. with all the real food goodness of Halo’s original grain-free canned cat food. This original recipe is made with love into delicious crunchy bites, allowing even more pets to reap the rewards. Grain-Free is a natural alternative diet made without grains that may be associated with aggravating allergies.
Holistic Nutrition Made With Only The Best Real Food Ingredients Natural
- Real meat. No rendered meat or meal from chicken, poultry, lamb, fish or plants.
- Formulated with vitamins, minerals, and other trace nutrients.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Natural sources of soluble and insoluble fiber.
Finest Quality Ingredients
- Butcher-quality chicken
- Whole egg
- Bounty of farm-raised vegetables
- Balanced Omega 3 and 6 Fatty acids
Wholesome & Easily Digestible
- Grain-Free – no oats, barley, corn, wheat or wheat gluten
- Home-style recipe with easy to recognize and understand ingredients
- Natural sources of soluble and insoluble fiber
Available in 3 lbs and 6 lbs
Halo Purely For Pets Spot’s Stew Grain-free Dry Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients - Chicken, Eggs, Pea Protein, Vegetable Broth, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Whole Peas, Chicken Liver, Flax seed, Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Green Beans, Carrots, Blueberries, Alfalfa, Cranberries, Zucchini, Calcium Sulfate, DL- Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Inulin, Salt, Vitamins (Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Bitartrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Magnesium Proteniate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product
Calorie Content ME (calculated)
Crude Protein (min) 33.0%
Crude Fat (min) 18.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 6.5%
Moisture (max) 10.0%
Ash (max) 6.5%
Taurine (min) 0.1%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.1%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.50%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Daily Feeding Recommendations
- Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
- Provide a source of fresh drinking water for your cat at all times.
- Food intake may vary during gestation/lactation and may double or even quadruple during lactation, so feed the amount needed to maintain a good body condition.
- Feed kittens up to twice the amount for cats.
- Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
|Weight of Cat ||Cups / Grams|
|Small Cat (5 to 10 lbs / 2.5 to 5 kg) ||1/3 to 1/2 cup / 35 to 53g|
|Large Cat (10 to 15 lbs / 5 to 7.5 kg) ||1/2 to 2/3 cup / 57 to 75g|