Health Concerns Mobility 2 is a Chinese herbal remedy for muscular and skeletal problems. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, arthritis is said to be caused by poor circulation, accumulation of moisture in the joints, and inflammation related to blood stagnation. Mobility 2 treats these conditions while also nourishing and circulating the blood and providing analgesic relief of pain.
- Treats severe chronic arthritis or rheumatism characterized by inflammatory processes and stagnation of blood flow in the joints
- Treats gout, sciatica, lumbago
- Treats edema
Chinese Therapeutic Effects
- Relieves the Surface, Promotes the Flow of Water
- Dispels Wind Damp, Vitalizes Blood Circulation
Available in 90 tablets.
Tablets too big for your pet? Try the All-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Health Concerns
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Ingredients - Red Peony Chi Shao, Tang kuei Dang Gui, Ligusticum Chuan Xiong, Rehmannia Shu Di Huang, Persica Tao Ren, Atractylodes Bai Zhu, Poria Fu Ling, Citrus Chen Pi, Siler Fang Feng, Vitex Man Jing Zi, Gentiana Qin Jiao, Achyranthes Niu Xi, Chianghuo Qiang Huo, Clematis Wei Ling Xian, Ginger Gan Jiang, Angelica Bai Zhi, Licorice Gan Cao
Please Note: This is a human supplement, not one designed specifically for pets; however, it is completely safe and effective for use on your pet. Our holistic veterinarian has reviewed and recommended the following usage instructions:
Suggested Dosage Instructions
- Tablets can be crushed & mixed with food
- Suggested dosage for dogs over 50 lbs should be based on intensity of disease and vitality of animal
|Pet Type ||Weight ||Daily Dosage|
|Cat ||All ||1/2 - 1 tablet 2 times/day|
|Dog ||< 25 lbs ||1/2 - 1 Tablet|
| ||25 lbs - 50 lbs ||1- 2 Tablets|
| ||> 50 lbs ||2 - 3 Tablets|