Health Concerns Quiet Digestion is a Chinese herbal remedy for vomiting and is based on a successful patented formula and Bo He Wan, for gastrointestinal distress, including indigestion and stomach flu.
- Treats gastric distress, including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, regurgitation, gastric hyperactivity, abdominal distension, poor appetite, and intestinal gas
- Treats gastroenteritis, bacterial or viral
- Treats motion sickness
- Difficulty absorbing food
Chinese Therapeutic Effects
- Disperses Wind and Dampness
- Resolves Spleen Dampness and Regulates the Stomach
- Resolves Phlegm
Available in 90 tablets.
Tablets too big for your pet? Try the All-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.
Review Rating: 4.5
Manufacturer: Health Concerns
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Ingredients - Poria Fu Ling, Coix Yi Yi Ren, Shen Chu Shen Qu, Magnolia Hou Po, Angelica Bai Zhi, Pueraria Ge Gen, Red Atractylodes Cang Zhu, Jurinea Mu Xiang, Pogostemon Huo Xiang, Oryza Gu Ya, Trichosanthes Root Tian Hua Fen, Chrysanthemum Ju Hua, Halloysite Chi Shi Zhi, Citrus Ju Hong, Mentha Bo He