Watch your pet's health blossom with Honest Kitchen Pro Bloom.
Honest Kitchen Pro Bloom is an amazing formulation designed by Honest Kitchen that features delicious, natural goat's milk in powder form, along with probiotics and digestive enzymes. This unique product allows your pet's gut flora to flourish, which supports a healthy immune system at the gut level. Pro Bloom is ideal for growing puppies and general immune support for both dogs and cats.
Honest Kitchen starts with goat's milk from pasture raised goats from the pristine Pacific Northwest. This goat's milk is naturally free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, and antibiotics. The milk is then dehydrated to allow for its convenient, powdered form. Added to this are active culture probiotics and digestive enzymes that get to work in your pet's gut, supporting a healthy working digestive system and immune system. Plus, serving couldn't be easier; simply rehydrate each packet with warm water and use it to rehydrate your pet's homemade meals, or simply give it as a delicious drink.
Honest Kitchen Pro Bloom
- Convenient, easy to serve dehydrated goat's milk
- Natural goat's milk free of growth hormones & antibiotics
- Complete with added probiotics & digestive enzymes
- Ideal for immune support in both dogs and cats
- Made from pasture-raised goats in the Pacific Northwest
Offer your pet the amazing power of goat's milk in an incredibly convenient form with Honest Kitchen Pro Bloom.
Available in an 8oz box which contains 16 individual packets.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Honest Kitchen
Shipping Weight: 0.76
Ingredients - Dehydrated goat's milk, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried candida rugosa fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation product, dried pineapple fermentation product; dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus brevis fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried streptococcus thermophiles fermentation product
Active Enzyme Analysis
1. Alpha Amylase** Min 6,250 SKB (Aspergillus oryzae)
2. Lipase** Min 1,031 LU (Aspergillus oryzae, Candida rugosa)
3. Cellulase** Min 203 CU (Trichoderma Longibrachiatum)
4. Protease** Min 5,312 HUT (Aspergillus oryzae)
5. Bromelain** Min 6.75 MCU (Pineapple)
Min 5 billion CFU*/0.5oz: L. casei,**
L. acidophilus,** L. bulgaricus,**
B. longum,** E. thermopilus**
1. Activity - Alpha Amylase 104 gram dextrinized starch/min/serving
2. Activity - Lipase 1031 micro moles of fatty acid hydrolyzed/min/serving
3. Activity - Cellulase 2.03 mg Glucose liberated/min/serving
4. Activity - Protease 5843 liberated Tyrosine units/min/serving
5. Activity - Bromelain 6.75 liberated tyrosine units min/serving
* Colony Forming Units.
** Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Crude Protein (min) 35%
Crude Fat (min) 1%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%
Moisture (max) 7.9%
Calories - 333 kcal per 100g/46.6 kcal per packet
Directions for Use
Mix one packet with 1 cup (8 oz) of warm water and stir to disperse. Serve a quantity appropriate for the size of your pet as a warm drink or use to hydrate your favorite homemade food. Refrigerate leftovers and use within 2 days. Simply re-stir if natural separation occurs.
|1 to 10 lbs||1/4 cup of milk|
|11 to 30 lbs||1/4 cup of milk|
|31 to 50 lbs||1/2 cup of milk|
|51 to 70 lbs||3/4 cup of milk|
|71 to 90 lbs||1 cup of milk|
For larger animals, adjust accordingly.
Pro Bloom is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. It can be served daily, or as-needed.