Every cell in the body that produces energy must have CoQ10 in order to function. Since CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant, it helps prevent free radicals from damaging healthy cells. Vitaline CoQ10 supports healthy heart and immune function, neuroligical health, as well as promoting healthy gum tissue and supporting skin and coat health.
- NO Artificial Coloring, Flavoring or Preservatives
- NO Corn, Gluten, Soy, Wheat or Yeast
- NO Dairy products
- NO Salt or Sugar
- It's a natural fat-soluble nutrient present in virtually all living cells in the body.
- Very important in areas of the body that demand high cellular energy such as the brain, heart and immune system.
- Deficiencies of CoQ10 have been associated with improper functioning of the heart muscle and gum tissue.
- CoQ10 levels in the body decrease with aging.
- Vitaline CoQ10 is a clinically proven, high purity, natural CoQ10 product.
- The preferred form of CoQ10 for use in clinical research, it has been the subject of over 25 studies and presentations.
- Vitaline CoQ10 uses only NATURAL CoQ10, not synthetics which are made with Toluene.
Vitaline CoQ10 has been the subject of clinical trials showing benefits for heart and immune health, and has been the focus of cutting edge research showing demonstrated benefits for neurological health. Vitaline CoQ10 has been designated an Orphan Drug by the FDA.
Available in 60 tablets.
Pills too big for your pet? Try the All-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Integrative Therapeutics
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Natural Coenzyme Q10 (trans-CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10) 60 mg
Other Ingredients - cellulose, silicon dioxide, tricalcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, ascorbyl palmitate, and magnesium sulfate
This product contains ingredients of animal origin; color variations are normal.
Please Note: This is a human supplement, not one designed specifically for pets; however, it is completely safe and effective for use on your pet. Our holistic veterinarian has reviewed and recommended the following usage instructions:
- As a dietary supplement, give one tablet per 30 lbs of body weight.
- If giving more than one tablet, divide between AM and PM. (Tablets can be split in half for smaller dosage).
Please Note: Dosage instructions on the bottle are for human use. Please use the dosage instructions above for use with dogs and cats.