Please Note: Genesis Resources has now become Kemin Resources. All of these products still feature the same quality ingredients and formulations; the only thing that has changed is the name.
Kemin Resources Feline CAS Options provides a nutritionally concentrated synergistic blend of Reishi, Maitake and Shiitake mushrooms, which are well researched and have been shown in numerous studies to be potent immune enhancers. The proteoglycans and polysaccharides from mushrooms have been shown to nutritionally assist the immune system, reduce inflammation and can stimulate natural killer (NK) and T-helper cell activity. Additionally, this formula includes strong antioxidants found in Coenzyme Q-10, Green Tea and Selenium.
What to Expect
With conventional treatment, a lessening of side effects, longer remission, and greater survival rates depending upon the severity of the tumors and duration of supplementation may be observed. Without conventional treatment, regression or inhibition of tumor growth may be observed after a 6-8 week time frame. Longer survival rates and better quality of life may also be observed.
Available in 60 tablets.
Tablets too big for your pet? Try the All-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.1
One Tablet Contains
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 53 I.U
Selenium 21 mcg
Reishi Mushroom 105 mg
Shiitake Mushroom 105 mg
Maitake Mushroom 53 mg
Green Tea Powder 26 mg
Vitamin C 21 mg
Coenzyme Q-10 1 mg
Ingredients - A proprietary blend of Bone Meal, Reishi Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Microcrytalline Cellulose, Maitake Mushroom, d-alpha tocopherol, Green Tea Powder, Glyceryl Monostearate, Calcium Ascorbate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Sterate, Silica Dioxide, Selenium, Ascorbyl Palmitate, and Coenzyme Q-10
- Give 1 tablet twice daily to all cats.
- Given orally between meals or crumbled and mixed with moist food.
- When a cats immune system is being severely challenged, additional support can be given by doubling the suggested amount for 3-6 months.
- Responses to natural dietary supplements may vary by animal.
- Supplementation can begin with a high dosage until tumors regress and condition improves, after which, dosage can be reduced by 50% to maintain the health status.
- Unless remission is longer than 6 months, it is recommended to continue giving these supplements to facilitate the functions of the immune system and help prevent recurrence.