Nature's Logic Canine Raw Frozen Beef Bone Treat is great for carnivore appropriate recreational chewing and for promoting good dental hygiene.
- Free Range
- Grass fed
- Anti-biotic & hormone free
Raw frozen beef bones not only provide nutrient dense marrow but most have large amounts of lean meat that can occasionally replace a meal and provide hours of good recreational chewing, which aids dental health.
These bones are packaged in two-packs weighing approx. 1 lb and are available in Free Range beef only.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Nature's Logic
Ingredients - Beef Bone
Crude Protein (min) 12%
Crude Fat (min) 25%
Crude Fiber (max) 3%
Moisture (max) 28%
Nature's Logic Canine Raw Frozen Beef Bone Treat is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Handling Guidelines for Safe Use
Some raw food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness to you or the animals you are feeding if mishandled. For your protection, follow these instructions for safest use:
- Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods.
- Wash working surfaces, utensils (including cutting boards, preparation and feeding bowls), hands, and any other items that touch or contact raw meat or poultry.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
There is a 4 pound minimum and $29.95 shipping surcharge on all frozen raw food and bones orders. Additional charges may apply for air express service or very large orders. Please read the following carefully:
- Special Packaging - All raw food and bones are shipped frozen in special styrofoam-lined boxes with dry ice. The frozen raw surcharge is to cover the cost of the dry ice and special packaging.
- Tuesday Shipping - All frozen raw orders will ship Tuesday. To ensure that we have adequate stock to fill your order, you must place your order by midnight Sunday. Orders placed on Monday or later will ship the following Tuesday. Any backordered items will be cancelled from the order and you will not be charged. Missing items will be promptly refunded, as we are unable to reship due to perishables being handled just one day per week.
- UPS Ground Service - All orders $79 and over ship free. All orders under $79 ship $6.99 flat rate. Delivery time frames vary depending on the state shipped to, but in most cases your delivery will be on Friday. Please
view this map that shows the number of days to your location. If you
are in the 3 day delivery area (green area on the map) then your order will
arrive on a Friday. We strongly recommend upgrading to an express delivery
service (see below) if you will not be available to receive your order and place it in the freezer at the time of delivery (we cannot offer refunds
or reships on thawed food that is not received by a person at the time of
- UPS Express Service - We do offer Overnight and 2 Day service. We encourage you to choose one of these express services if you are unable to
personally receive your food at the time of delivery, which may include Saturday. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico must use
2 Day or Overnight Delivery. We cannot offer refunds or reships on thawed food
that is not signed for by a person at the time of delivery.
- Holiday Shipping Restraints - Due to the UPS holiday schedule we are unable to ship frozen orders on the Tuesday of most holiday weeks. If the ship date for your frozen order falls during the week of a national holiday we recommend that you check with us at [email protected] or 888-937-6677, option 4 to verify the holiday delivery schedule.
- Multiple Box Surcharge - Some orders weighing over 20 pounds must be shipped in more than one box and will be subject to additional surcharges of $19.95. Not all orders over 20 pounds will need to be sent in multiple boxes, and if this applies to your order we will notify you before processing it so that you can make adjustments if desired. In general, bones, medallions, and patties tend to take more room. As a guideline, the maximum a box will hold of each type of food is 34 x 1 lb. chubs or 8 x 3 lb. medallions or 6 x 6 lb. patties or 2 x 25 lb. boxes of dinner bars.
- Delivery Instructions - Please ship to an address where someone will be available to accept the order. If this is not possible, please leave a note for the
UPS delivery person on the scheduled day of delivery with instructions on where to leave it (that is not in the hot sun). The food will only stay frozen for up to
4 days from shipment, so if it is not able to be delivered or it sits outside after delivery, there is a possibility that the food will begin to thaw. We cannot accept returns or offer refunds
or reships for orders that are unable to be delivered or that are not signed for
by a person at the time of delivery. We are unable to send frozen raw food orders with "Shipper Release," so please leave your delivery driver a note if you think they
will not leave the package with no one home.
SEPARATE RAW FOOD ORDERS - If you are ordering both frozen raw food or bones and other, non-frozen items, you will need to place two separate orders. This will prevent the non-frozen items from being delayed until Tuesday.