Nature's Variety Prairie Brand Raw Frozen Bones are fresh frozen and vacuum packaged. They are perfect for a special, nutritious treat that satisfies the natural chewing desire of dogs. They also supply additional quality protein, fat, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, as well as a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen and calcium for healthier joints and connective tissue.
*Beef Knuckle Bone is 1 bone split into 2 pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: See the Shipping Information section below for information and restrictions concerning the shipment of frozen raw food.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Nature's Variety
There is a 4 pound minimum and $9.95 shipping surcharge on all frozen raw food and bones orders. Additional charges may apply for air express service or very large orders. Please read the following carefully:
- Special Packaging - All raw food and bones are shipped frozen in special styrofoam-lined boxes with dry ice. The shipping surcharge is to cover the cost of the dry ice and special packaging.
- Tuesday Shipping - All frozen raw orders will ship Tuesday. To ensure that we have adequate stock to fill your order, you must place your order by midnight Sunday. Orders placed on Monday or later will ship the following Tuesday.
- UPS Ground Service - The least expensive shipping method is
Service. Delivery time frames vary depending on the state shipped to, but in most cases your delivery will be on Friday. Please
click here to view a map showing the number of days to your location. If you
are in the 4 day delivery area (green area on the map) then your order will
arrive on a Saturday. We strongly recommend upgrading to an express delivery
service (see below) if you will not be available to receive your order and place it in the freezer at the time of delivery (we cannot offer refunds
or reships on thawed food that is not received by a person at the time of
- UPS Express Service - We do offer Overnight, 2 Day, and 3 Day
service. We encourage you to choose one of these express services if you are unable to
personally receive your food at the time of delivery, which may include Saturday. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico must use
2 Day or Overnight Delivery. We cannot offer refunds or reships on thawed food
that is not signed for by a person at the time of delivery.
- Multiple Box Surcharge - Some orders weighing over 20 pounds must be shipped in more than one box and will be subject to additional shipping surcharges. Not all orders over 20 pounds will need to be sent in multiple boxes, and if this applies to your order we will notify you before processing it so that you can make adjustments if desired. In general, bones, medallions, and patties tend to take more room. As a guideline, the maximum a box will hold of each type of food is 34 x 1 lb. chubs or 8 x 3 lb. medallions or 6 x 6 lb. patties or 2 x 25 lb. boxes of dinner bars.
- Delivery Instructions - Please ship to an address where someone will be available to accept the order. If this is not possible, please leave a note for the
UPS delivery person on the scheduled day of delivery with instructions on where to leave it (that is not in the hot sun). The food will only stay frozen for up to
4 days from shipment, so if it is not able to be delivered or it sits outside after delivery, there is a possibility that the food will begin to thaw. We cannot accept returns or offer refunds
or reships for orders that are unable to be delivered or that are not signed for
by a person at the time of delivery. We are unable to send frozen raw food orders with "Shipper Release," so please leave your delivery driver a note if you think they
will not leave the package with no one home.
SEPARATE RAW FOOD ORDERS - If you are ordering both frozen raw food or bones and other, non-frozen items, you will need to place two separate orders. This will prevent the non-frozen items from being delayed until Tuesday and from being subject to extra shipping charges.