Nutri-Vet K-9 Aspirin is a highly palatable liver flavored chewable that aids in temporary relief of pain and supports normal inflammatory response. Great for dogs with discomfort caused by normal daily activity.
Available in 100 Chewable Tablets for Small Dogs and 75 Chewable Tablets for Large Dogs
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Small Dogs - 120 mg Buffered Aspirin per tablet
Large Dogs - 300 mg Buffered Aspirin pet tablet
Inactive Ingredients - Lactose, Liver Meal, Malted Milk, Stearic Acid
- Medication should be given within 30 minutes after the animal has ingested an amount of food equal to 1/3 or more of its normal daily amount.
- Give one (1) tablet per each 30 lbs of body weight every 12 hours.
- K-9 Aspirin should not be given to cats or puppies less than six months old.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store product in cool, dry place.
- Avoid temperatures above 86 degrees F.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption.