A pet that can’t breathe is not getting the oxygen needed to stay alert, active, and most important, to keep tissues and organs operating at their best. Health conditions that cause poor lung functioning can contribute to poor sleep and can interfere with your pet’s healing. When allergies or acute respiratory conditions are causing coughing or lung congestion in your pet, Bronchial Wellness can help get them breathing more easily again.
The herbs in this formula have been carefully selected for their supportive properties expressly targeting the lungs and respiratory system. Bronchial Wellness formula contains 10 herbal ingredients chosen for their properties that help ease coughing and lung congestion, soothe mucous membranes, and assist the body in eliminating phlegm.
Quality Herbal Ingredients
- European Elderflower Flower (Sambucus nigra): This herb supports the effective excretion and elimination of phlegm from the lungs.
- Grindelia Aerial Parts (Grindelia squarrosa): Grindelia supports the body's normal inflammatory response and has antispasmodic, and expectorant properties.
- Horehound Aerial Parts (Marrubium vulgare): Horehound has a long history of use as a cold and flu remedy. It is thought to support the reduction of congestion by stimulating the central nervous system to secrete fluids and to relax the smooth muscles in the body.
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Licorice has been used in ancient Greece, China, and Egypt for ailments of the upper respiratory tract. Licorice has antiviral and antimicrobial properties and soothes the body's mucous membranes including throat and digestive tract. It also is supportive of proper functioning of the adrenal gland during times of illness and stress.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis): Marshmallow preparations are recognized for their ability to soothe and soften irritated tissue, particularly mucous membranes, and to loosen a cough. The mucilaginous and demulcent properties of Marshmallow aid in the excretion and elimination of phlegm from the lungs.
- Osha Root (Ligusticum porteri): A traditional Native American herb used to support the body during periods of upper respiratory stress and congestion, Osha displays a strong affinity for the respiratory system supporting the elimination of mucous. It has antiviral and antimicrobial properties and supports proper functioning of the immune system.
- Black Cherry Bark (Prunus serotina): This herb supports the relaxation of the cough reflex.
- Yerba Santa Leaf (Eriodictyon californicum): Another traditional Native American herb, Yerba Santa is used to support the loosening and release of phlegm and the opening of the bronchial passages.
- Isatis Leaf & Root (Isatis Indigotica): Isatis has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to support reduction of heat, cool the blood and throat, and support the immune system. It has antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
- Mullein Flower & Leaf (Verbascum thapsus): Mullein has been shown to support a tonic action on the mucous membranes of the respiratory system. The saponins contained in the herb help to loosen and remove mucous from the lungs, while the mucilage soothes the mucous membranes and the iridoid glycosides help to support a healthy inflammation response.
About Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies
Our Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies have evolved from the work of holistic veterinarians and experienced herbalists to bring you a wide selection of natural health care products for your animal companion. Herbal formulas are easy to administer and easy for your pet to assimilate, making these treatments both simple and effective. Herbs are also great natural sources of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and many other nourishing substances.
Only the finest herbs are used in our formulas, and the careful selection and blending of these herbs helps them interact synergistically for stronger, more beneficial effects. Nothing is more natural than harnessing the healing powers of the herbs and flowers around us. When ill or injured, animals in the wild have an uncanny ability to seek out and eat plants with properties that will help them heal.
Natural therapies like our herbal formulas do not just attack the symptoms of a disorder. Instead they rebuild your companion’s total health and facilitate their body’s innate ability to heal itself. When natural remedies are used in conjunction with a nutritious diet, your pet can enjoy a healthier life.
The effectiveness of Bronchial Wellness Herbal Formula, as with ANY herbal or natural remedy, varies with the health of the animal. An animal being fed a high quality diet with adequate vitamins and enzymes will respond better than an animal on a poor quality diet. Each animal’s system needs support in healing from within. Please see our article, "What You Need to Know About Your Pet’s Food," for information about feeding the best quality diet.
This product was made in a FDA approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Available in 2 oz and 4 oz liquid
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Active Ingredients - Isatis (root), Mullein (flower, leaf), Black Cherry (bark), European Elder (flower), Grindelia (aerial parts), HoreHound (aerial parts), Licorice (root), Marshmallow (root), Osha (root), Yerba Santa (leaf)
Other Ingredients - Purified water, Glycerin, Agave (nectar)
- 3 times per day. 1 drop per 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds, thereafter 1 drop per 4 pounds.
- Should be mixed with wet food, broth or gravy (especially for cats) and fed freely or given with a dosing syringe directly into mouth.
- Give 3 times daily for 7 to 10 days.
- Contact your veterinarian if you do not see improvement in your pet's symptoms.