Only Natural Pet CoQ10 is a Coenzyme Q10 formula designed to support:
- Cardiovascular Health
- Heart Strength
- Healthy Gums
- Periodontal Health
Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone, is essential for energy production at the cellular level. It helps the body produce energy both by helping to create the enzymes the cell uses to create ATP and by creating energy directly. It is also an antioxidant. It has been shown to benefit pets with various heart and muscle diseases.
Coenzyme Q10 tissue levels decrease with age, especially in the heart, kidneys, and liver. Supplementation enhances energy and exercise tolerance in older animals and may be effective in correcting the age-related decline in the immune system. Deficiency in Coenzyme Q10 results in a lack of energy, increased free radical damage, and an increased risk of cardiovascular problems. Brewer's yeast may increase the absorption of Coenzyme Q10.
This product has been manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
Available in 90 Capsules
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Active Ingredients (per capsule) - Coenzyme Q10 20 mg
Inactive Ingredients - Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Beef Liver Powder, Magnesium Stearate
- For Canine & Feline Use Only
- If feeding more than one capsule daily, split between AM and PM.
For Dogs - One capsule per 25 lbs. of body weight daily.
For Cats - One capsule every other day.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product if your pet has a history of any medical condition.
- Not intended to replace any insulin therapy your pet is on.
- Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
- For animal use only.
- Do not use if product appears tampered with.
- Keep product out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact your veterinarian immediately.