Why your pet needs Only Natural Pet Easy Strider
A wise fitness guru once said, “You don’t get old and then get stiff – you get stiff and THEN you get old!” If you’ve noticed that your dog seems to lack some of that youthful spring in their step and doesn’t have as much enthusiasm for play and exercise, it may be time to give your dog the support of Easy Strider. Help your dog’s body feel more comfortable in motion and your dog can carry the healthy benefits of exercise throughout their senior years.
Only Natural Pet Easy Strider was designed to ease discomfort associated with normal exercise and activity. It’s packed with joint supportive compounds and herbs to help maintain normal healthy inflammatory response in the body, healthy circulation and general wellness. The formula includes herbs traditionally used to promote vitality and to support the body’s healthy response to age-related effects on the joints, muscles, bones and connective tissue. Give your dog the gift of greater comfort and reap the rewards of more playtime, fun and adventures with your loyal canine companion.
The high quality ingredients selected for Easy Strider chewable tablets include:
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (from shrimp & crab shell) – The most widely recommended joint support ingredient, Glucosamine is found in healthy cartilage and synovial fluid (the fluid found in joints). Glucosamine has been recognized as an effective factor for use with supporting joints, as it helps maintain the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissues.
- Green Lipped Mussel Powder – a completely natural and digestible source of Mucopolysaccharides, also known as glucosaminoglycans (GAGs), this powder offers joint-supportive compounds that provide a potent source of chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, found in abundance in healthy joints and used by the body for joint building and repair.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - Turmeric has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine, and it is considered to be an adaptogenic herb, helping to balance and normalize the function of various body systems and organs. The active compound in turmeric, curcumin, has demonstrated the ability to support animal's normal inflammatory response in research. Turmeric is also known to have strong antioxidant properties.
- Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) - This South African plant his been used in traditional African medicine to help with joint conditions, and contemporary herbal practitioners often recommend it for supporting with back discomfort and joint stiffness. Research with Devil’s claw has revealed that it contains compounds that may help regulate the body's production of some prostaglandins, which may reduce both pain and inflammation.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) - Perhaps best known as a culinary herb, Ginger has long been used in Asian herbal traditions to help patients with joint stiffness. As with Devil's Claw, research with Ginger has shown that this potent herb may help block production of compounds that contribute to the inflammation commonly occurring with aging of the joints. Ginger also has been widely used to soothe stomach irritation and nausea, as well as to stimulate circulation.
- Yucca (Yucca schidigera) – This herb has been used in Native American herbal traditions for its support of the body's normal inflammatory response. Containing phytosterols (natural steroidal compounds), Yucca may assist the body in making and using its own corticosteroids. Yucca is widely considered in contemporary herbal medicine to be an aid for stiffness and joint conditions. Yucca also aids assimilation of nutrients in the GI tract, and may act as a general health tonic. Research with Yucca suggests that it may block the release of intestinal toxins that are thought to impair the body's creation of joint building compounds.
- Celery Seed (Apium graveloens) – Celery seed has a long history of traditional use in herbal medicine for treating joint stiffness and related conditions. The herb contains compounds that support normal healthy inflammatory response and relieve discomfort. High in calcium, celery seed may be beneficial in soothing muscle cramps. It also has diuretic properties, and may support normal fluid balance through bodily tissues.
- Black Cherry (Prunus serotina) – An antioxidant fruit with a rich supply of flavonoids and natural enzymes, black cherry has been used extensively in Native American cultures for its beneficial properties. The compounds found in black cherries have been shown to support normal inflammatory response, and reduce uric acid in tissues and joints. Black cherry helps support against aches and discomfort associated with joint stiffness.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) – Black cohosh helps relieve aches and discomfort caused by normal activity and exercise. This herb has been used traditionally to support aches and discomfort, and for its relaxant and antispasmodic properties.
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) – This herb is commonly used in Chinese medicine to move and nourish the blood and relieve stagnation. It also helps relieve aches and discomfort caused by normal exercise. It is traditionally used as a potent and effective blood builder and blood tonic, and it promotes blood circulation. Dong quai is considered to be an adaptogenic herb, used as a general tonic and to synergize the effects of other herbs taken concurrently.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) – Horsetail has been used since Greek and Roman times, and contains the highest amount of silica of all known herbs. Silica is found in connective tissues throughout the body and is important in the building and repair of healthy connective tissues. Containing a natural source of MSM, horsetail also helps to maintain strong bones, and may enhance bone flexibility. This herb has supports the normal inflammatory response and is being researched in Europe as a potential aid to patients with thinning bone tissue. Horsetail has also been used to reduce fluid retention in tissues (edema) and it demonstrates diuretic properties.
- Cayenne (Capsicum minimum) – This hot pepper fruit contains a compound called capsaicin, which is believed to help promote normal healthy inflammatory response and ease discomfort associated with joint stiffness and related conditions. Cayenne supports healthy circulation and helps activate other herbs by helping them enter the bloodstream faster. It has been traditionally used in Chinese medicine for its warming properties, and it also supports healthy digestion and may help soothe the stomach.
Available in 120 chewable tablets.
This product was made in a FDA-approved US facility using human-grade ingredients.
Still have a question about this product? Clickhere to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Tablets too big for your pet? Try theAll-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4.5
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Shipping Weight: 0.51
Active Ingredients per 1 Tablet
Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (shrimp & crab shell) 250 mg
Green Lipped Mussel Powder 125 mg
Yucca (root) 100 mg
Black Cherry (bark) 50 mg
Devil's Claw (root) 38 mg
Black Cohosh (root) 25 mg
Celery (seed) 25 mg
Ginger (root) 25 mg
Horsetail (aerial parts) 25 mg
Dong Quai (root) 13 mg
Turmeric (root) 13 mg
Cayenne 3 mg
Inactive Ingredients - Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Peanut Butter Flavoring
|Weight ||1st Month ||Maintenance|
|Under 20 lbs ||1 Tablet ||1/2 Tablet|
|20 - 40 lbs ||2 Tablets ||1 Tablet|
|40 - 60 lbs ||4 Tablets ||2 Tablets|
|60 - 80 lbs ||6 Tablets ||3 Tablets|
|80 - 100 lbs ||8 Tablets ||4 Tablets|
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not beenproven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clottingdisorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes or any metabolicdisorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with knownallergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.