Why your pet needs Only Natural Pet Easy Strider
A wise fitness guru once said, “You don’t get old and then get stiff – you get stiff and THEN you get old!” If you’ve noticed that your dog seems to lack some of that youthful spring in their step and doesn’t have as much enthusiasm for play and exercise, it may be time to give your dog the support of Easy Strider. Help your dog’s body feel more comfortable in motion and your dog can carry the healthy benefits of exercise throughout their senior years.
Only Natural Pet Easy Strider was designed to ease discomfort associated with normal exercise and activity. It’s packed with joint supportive compounds and herbs to help maintain normal healthy inflammatory response in the body, healthy circulation and general wellness. The formula includes herbs traditionally used to promote vitality and to support the body’s healthy response to age-related effects on the joints, muscles, bones and connective tissue. Give your dog the gift of greater comfort and reap the rewards of more playtime, fun and adventures with your loyal canine companion.
The high quality ingredients selected for Easy Strider chewable tablets include:
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (from shrimp & crab shell) – The most widely recommended joint support ingredient, Glucosamine is found in healthy cartilage and synovial fluid (the fluid found in joints). Glucosamine has been recognized as an effective factor for use with supporting joints, as it helps maintain the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissues.
- Green Lipped Mussel Powder – a completely natural and digestible source of Mucopolysaccharides, also known as glucosaminoglycans (GAGs), this powder offers joint-supportive compounds that provide a potent source of chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, found in abundance in healthy joints and used by the body for joint building and repair.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) - Turmeric has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine, and it is considered to be an adaptogenic herb, helping to balance and normalize the function of various body systems and organs. The active compound in turmeric, curcumin, has demonstrated the ability to support animal's normal inflammatory response in research. Turmeric is also known to have strong antioxidant properties.
- Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) - This South African plant his been used in traditional African medicine to help with joint support, and contemporary herbal practitioners often recommend it for supporting with aches and discomfort associated with everyday exercise. Research with Devil’s claw has revealed that it contains compounds that may help regulate the body's production of some prostaglandins, which may support a healthy inflamation response.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) - Perhaps best known as a culinary herb, Ginger has long been used in Asian herbal traditions to support patients with joint aches and discomfort associated with everyday exercise. As with Devil's Claw, research with Ginger has shown that this potent herb may support a healthy inflammation response in joints. Ginger also has been widely used to soothe stomach irritation and nausea, as well as to stimulate circulation.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) – Horsetail has been used since Greek and Roman times, and contains the highest amount of silica of all known herbs. Silica is found in connective tissues throughout the body and is important in the building and repair of healthy connective tissues. Containing a natural source of MSM, horsetail also helps to maintain strong bones, and may enhance bone flexibility. This herb has supports the normal inflammatory response and is being researched in Europe as a potential aid to patients with thinning bone tissue. Horsetail has also been used to reduce fluid retention in tissues (edema) and it demonstrates diuretic properties.
- Cayenne (Capsicum minimum) – This hot pepper fruit contains a compound called capsaicin, which is believed to help promote normal healthy inflammatory response and ease discomfort associated with joint stiffness and related conditions due to normal everyday activities. Cayenne supports healthy circulation and helps activate other herbs by helping them enter the bloodstream faster. It has been traditionally used in Chinese medicine for its warming properties, and it also supports healthy digestion and may help soothe the stomach.
Available in 120 chewable tablets.
This product was made in a FDA-approved US facility using human-grade ingredients.
Still have a question about this product? Clickhere to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Tablets too big for your pet? Try theAll-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4.5
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Shipping Weight: 0.38
Active Ingredients per 1 Tablet
Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (shrimp & crab shell) 250 mg
Green Lipped Mussel Powder 250 mg
Mojave Yucca (root) 4:1 32 mg
Ginger (root) 30 mg
Cranberry (fruit) Extract 4:1 25 mg
Turmeric (root) Extract 4:1 25 mg
Horsetail (aerial parts) 20 mg
Devil's Claw (root) Extract 4:1 13 mg
Cayenne (fruit) 10 mg
Inactive Ingredients - Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Peanut Butter Flavoring
|Weight ||1st Month ||Maintenance|
|Under 20 lbs ||1 Tablet ||1/2 Tablet|
|20 - 40 lbs ||2 Tablets ||1 Tablet|
|40 - 60 lbs ||4 Tablets ||2 Tablets|
|60 - 80 lbs ||6 Tablets ||3 Tablets|
|80 - 100 lbs ||8 Tablets ||4 Tablets|
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not beenproven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clottingdisorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes or any metabolicdisorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with knownallergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.