Why your dog deserves Free Range Steer Sticks:
Only Natural Pet Steer Sticks offer a 100% all natural treat option for dogs needing a satisfying chew that's smaller than a bully stick. Like their "big brothers," they're 100% digestible, low in fat and an excellent way to reduce tartar build up.
- High in Protein
- Low in Fat
- 100% Digestible
- Low Odor
Our Steer Sticks are inspected and approved by USDA/FDA and national food inspection authorities. They come from free-range Brazilian cattle that are grass-fed without growth hormones or any other unnatural additives commonly used with feed lot cattle.
Looking for more all-natural beef chews for dogs?
Click here for our Only Natural Pet Beef Tracheas.
Click here for our Only Natural Pet Beef Tendons.
Click here for our Only Natural Pet Free Range Bully Sticks.
Only Natural Pet Steer Sticks are available in 6" & 12" sizes. Also available in multi-packs.
Please note, some color variation in bully sticks may occur.
Did you know that our bully sticks and other natural dog chews are much healthier than rawhide chews?
- Rawhide chews are hard to digest and can cause gas and stomach upset in your dog.
- Rawhide chews can be a choking hazard if your dog tries to swallow a large, partially chewed piece.
- Rawhide chews are often treated with bleach, lye and other harsh chemicals when they are processed.
- Rawhide chews are usually from cattle raised in feed lots where they are treated with antibiotics and growth hormones.
- Only Natural Pet Bully Sticks are from free-range cattle never treated with antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Only Natural Pet Bully Sticks contain beneficial nutrients such as naturally occurring glucosamine.
- Only Natural Pet Bully Sticks are great for dental health by helping to reduce plaque and tartar build up.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: South America
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Ingredients - 100% Beef Pizzle
Crude Protein (min) 79.00%
Crude Fat (min) 1.30%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.00%
Moisture (max) 13.00%