Only Natural Pet Freeze Dried Patties offer top quality, nutritious meals in an ultra convenient form. These patties are made from free-range sourced, antibiotic- and hormone-free meats and vegetables. The ingredients are not cooked, heated, or steamed before freeze drying, so this nutritious food gives your pet all the proven health benefits of a raw meat diet.
The Freeze Dried Patties come in easy-to-serve portions in a lightweight, travel-ready package. Vitamin and mineral fortified, with no grains, preservatives or fillers, these all natural health meals come in two sure-to-please varieties – chicken with veggies, and beef with veggies.
- Cage-Free USDA Chicken and Naturally-Raised USDA Beef
- No Hormones or Antibiotics Were Ever Used in Raising the Beef or Chicken
- Made with Whole Vegetables
- No Grains, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No Gluten, Non-Irradiated
- Easy to Digest & Assimilate, High Protein Content
- Great for Pets with Grain Allergies
- Convenient and Lightweight, Great for Travel
- Certified Food Safe by the HACCP Food Safety System created by the FDA & USDA
If you would like to give your companion the benefits of a raw food diet without the mess or fuss, our Freeze Dried Patties are the perfect solution. Because they are freeze dried, the ingredients in these wholesome patties retain nearly all the vital enzymes that are typically destroyed in the cooking process for canned and dry foods. In the same way, the potency of the naturally present minerals and vitamins in freeze-dried food is superior to that found in canned and dry food formulas. Natural is better - try these nutritious freeze-dried patties with your companion and see for yourself the difference a fresher diet can make. Only Natural Pet Freeze Dried Patties are ideal for:
- "Like Raw" food trial - When you're not quite ready for raw, but want to see how your dog or cat likes and benefits from the natural diet most similar to raw, Fresh Patties give you the opportunity to test the results first (we suggest rehydrating the patties for this "experiment").
- Raw food alternative - If you've decided that raw food would be great for your pet, but have decided that raw is not a good choice for other reasons, the convenience of Fresh Patties can't be beat.
- Transitional diet- You can choose Fresh Patties when you're working on a transition to raw food and want to let your companion's system adjust more slowly to the increased nutrition level and texture of raw food.
- Supplemental feeding - A great alternative meal to incorporate into your pet's existing top quality, natural diet, Fresh Patties offer more variety and extra nutrition.
- Traveling diet - When you travel with your pet, feeding canned or raw food is a real challenge, but Fresh Patties are easy to rehydrate (or to serve dry, of course) and let your pet eat well when you're on-the-go.
- Treats or Toppings - Crumbled or broken into pieces, Fresh Patties make excellent treats and also make a great food topping to give your pet a special flavor and nutrition boost.
10 patties per 6 oz. bag. 28 patties per 16.8 oz. bag.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Beef & Veggies
Ingredients - Beef, Beef Tripe, Beef Lung, Ground Beef Bone, Beef Liver, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Broccoli, Apples, Ginger, Garlic, Herring Oil (Natural Source of Vitamin D), Natural Vitamin E, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Antioxidant)
Contains no preservatives, dyes, coloring, or sugar.
Calories - 220 cal/patty
Crude Protein (min) 39.0%
Crude Fat (min) 27.0%
Crude Fiber (min) 2.1%
Moisture (max) 8.0%
Ash (max) 6.9%
Calcium (min) 1.1%
Phosphorus (min) 8%
Chicken & Veggies
Ingredients - Ground Chicken with Bone, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, Apples, Herring Oil (Natural Source of Vitamin D), Natural Vitamin E, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Antioxidants)
Calories - 230 cal/patty
Crude Protein (min) 45.8%
Crude Fat (min) 27.0%
Crude Fiber (min) 2.3%
Moisture (max) 6.0%
Ash (max) 9.8%
Calcium (min) 2.5%
Phosphorus (min) 1.3%
Use with Dogs
- Only Natural Pet Freeze Dried Patties are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
- Feed puppies and lactating mothers 2-3 times more. Serve as is, or for a more "like raw" dining experience, re-hydrate by adding water.
- If this is your first time feeding freeze-dried meals, transition slowly by mixing the new food with the old for 5-7 days, gradually increasing the amount of new food.
- Below are the recommended feeding instructions.
Daily Portion Based on Pet's Weight
|Weight ||Daily Amount|
|6 lbs ||2 patties|
|10 lbs ||3 patties|
|20 lbs ||5 patties|
|40 lbs ||9 patties|
|60 lbs ||12 patties|
Use with Cats
Only Natural Pet Freeze Dried Patties are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only for cats. They may be fed as a meal or used as a supplement, treat, training aid, or flavor enhancer, but should be rotated or combined with other food that is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages. We also recommend that you supplement with a daily multi-vitamin that contains Taurine and other essential amino acids and vitamins.
Our Only Natural Pet Super Daily Feline Vitamins are ideal for this purpose.