Why your pet needs Only Natural Pet GI Support
Occasional digestive upsets usually are not a major cause for concern – it’s a rare dog or cat that has never had an episode of vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, or indigestion associated with normal environmental issues or dietary indiscretion. But if problems like these are more common with your pet, there’s a good chance that their digestive system is impaired and could use some help.
Only Natural Pet GI Support delivers advanced gastrointestinal support to dogs and cats, aiding digestion with a unique combination of probiotics, vitamins, herbs, health-building co-factors and enzymes. This best selling formula is ideal for animals with poor digestion, food allergies, or bowel concerns.
Carefully Selected Ingredients
- L. Acidophilus – This well known probiotic helps balance intestinal microflora when it has been disturbed by illness or antibiotic use. Acidophilus helps normalize digestion, which may help to reduce gas, bloating, and bad breath.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii – Clinical research with this probiotic has demonstrated its consistent ability to maintain healthy stool and support the GI tract.
- Slippery Elm Bark – This herb has been traditionally used to soothe the digestive tract and intestinal walls. Slippery elm provides mucilage, which forms a slippery substance when combined with water. Mucilage can calm intestinal tissues, promote healthy detoxification in the bowel, and help maintain normal elimination patterns.
- Alfalfa - A rich source of vitamin K, this botanical helps support rebuilding of the intestinal wall and other mucous membranes, and helps the body to produce more of its own beneficial microbials. Alfalfa is known to balance hyperacidity in the digestive tract and has been traditionally used for digestive ailments. Alfalfa also supports the body's normal inflammatory response.
- Licorice Root Extract - Licorice is included in most Traditional Chinese Medicine herbal formulas to balance the other herbs and to promote vitality. An adaptogen, it is believed to bring the entire body into balance and to promote well-being. Licorice has also been used in Western herbal traditions to soothe stomach upsets.
- Proteolytic Enzymes (Pepsin, Papain, and Bromelain) – Enzymes are essential for proper digestion and for assimilation of bioavailable ingredients. They also support the body's normal inflammatory response.
- Folic Acid - A member of the B complex of vitamins, folic acid supports in protein metabolism and in the formation and growth of healthy nerve cells. Folic Acid maintains healthy antibodies, which are important for immune support. It also supports the body's normal ability to fight against foreign bodies and food poisoning.
- Quercetin – This powerful bioflavonoid supports the body's normal inflammatory response and also provides antioxidant properties. Research with quercetin indicates it is helpful in supporting against stomach irritations, due to its ability to maintain a healthy stomach.
- L-Glutamine - An important amino acid with cellular energy producing qualities, L-Glutamine helps protect the lining of the stomach and also may prevent the formation of stomach irritations.
- Pantothenic Acid - Also known as Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid works with enzymes to aid in metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Vitamin B5 is important in the synthesis of amino acids and fatty acids, and deficiency in this important vitamin is thought to contribute to constipation and stomach upsets.
Available in 120 capsules - contain a palatable powder that can be mixed with food.
This product was made in an FDA approved facility using human-grade ingredients.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Shipping Weight: 0.24
Active Ingredients per Capsule
L-Glutamine 150 mg
Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium (Shrimp & Crab Shell) 125 mg
Slippery Elm (bark) 100 mg
Deglycyrrhized Licorice (root) Extract 25 mg
L. Acidophilus (10 billion CFU/gm) 25 mg
Quercetin 25 mg
Saccharomyces Boulardii 25 mg
Pantothenic Acid (from D-Calcium Pantothenate) 12.5 mg
Alfalfa (leaf) 2 mg
Papain (40,000 PU/mg) 1.5 mg
Bromelain (2,400 GDU/gm) 1.5 mg
Pepsin (1:10,000) 0.45 mg
Folic Acid 0.05 mg
Inactive Ingredients - Gelatin (Capsule), Magnesium Stearate, Natural Vegetarian Turkey Flavor, Rice Flour
Directions for Use
Dosage may be divided and given with each meal.
|Weight ||Daily Dosage|
|1 -10 lbs ||1 Capsule|
|10 - 40 lbs ||2 - 3 Capsules|
|40 - 80 lbs ||4 - 5 Capsules|
|Over 80 lbs ||6 Capsules|
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish; that are immune-suppressed. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after animals has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off label use of this product in ruminants. May have possible drug interaction risks, consult your veterinarian.
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.