Why your pet needs Only Natural Pet Get Up & Go
Only Natural Pet Get Up & Go helps relieve aches and discomfort associated with normal daily activity and exercise. Our all-natural formula addresses many of the needs of older dogs and dogs with joint, back or injury-related issues. It includes a synergistic blend of ingredients formulated to:
- Help relieve aches and discomfort associated with normal daily activity or exercise
- Help with normal recovery after surgery or injury
- Promote healthy inflammation response
- Support joint health and mobility
Typical signs of aches and discomfort include:
- Difficulty going up or down stairs
- Inability to jump into the car or up on the bed
- Hesitation getting up after sitting or lying down
- Difficulty grooming
Get Up & Go provides comprehensive support for discomfort through the following blend of herbs:
- Corydalis: Also used to relieve aches and discomfort. Corydalis is a primary herb used in most Chinese formulas for discomfort due to its analgesic properties.
- Feverfew: Contains compounds that act to inhibit platelet aggregation, which may help relieve post-trauma or post-surgical discomfort. Also supportive of a healthy inflammation response.
- Meadowsweet: Supports favorable inflammatory response. May stimulate digestion and aid assimilation of the formula.
- Black Cherry: The natural enzymes and antioxidant compounds found in tart cherries have been shown to reduce uric acid, prevent tissue destruction and promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Bromelain: With a group of protein digesting enzymes found in pineapples, bromelain is known to be effective in normalizing the inflammatory response associated with infectious conditions and physical injuries.
- Celery Seed: Has been used medicinally for thousands of years to aid proper fluid balance throughout bodily tissues. Supports normal detoxification processes.
- Turmeric: In India's system of Ayurvedic Medicine, turmeric has been recognized for thousands of years as a key balancing herb. Turmeric supports healthy inflammation response and is a potent antioxidant.
- Wheatgrass: Promotes normal detoxification processes of the body.
- Cayenne: Helps activate the other herbs within the formula and supports normal circulation. Cayenne is traditionally used in Chinese medicine for its warming properties and to relieve stagnation.
Available in 90 chewable tablets.
This product was made in a FDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Shipping Weight: 0.4
Ingredients per Tablet
Corydalis Yanhusuo (rhizome) 175 mg
Indian Frankincense (Boswellia) (resin) 175 mg
Feverfew (aerial parts) 80 mg
Meadowsweet (aerial parts) 80 mg
Black Cherry (bark) 50 mg
Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g) 50 mg
Celery (seed) 50 mg
Cassia (bark) 25 mg
Turmeric (root) 25 mg
Wheat (aerial parts) 25 mg
Cayenne (fruit) 5 mg
Inactive Ingredients - Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Vegetarian Turkey Flavor
- 1/2 tablet for 15 lbs. or less daily.
- 1 tablet for every 30 lbs. of body weight daily.
- May be administered wrapped in treats such as meat, cheese or peanut butter, or can be crushed and mixed with moist food.
For Cats - 1/4 tablet daily