Only Natural Pet Omega 3-6-9 is a blend of natural oils from Non-GMO Borage seed and Flaxseed and Wild Caught Anchovy and Sardine Fish that provides a healthy balance of essential fatty acids critical to total body health.
Only Natural Pet Omega 3-6-9
- Maintains healthy skin and coat
- Supports the immune system
- Maintains a healthy nervous system
- Supports joint function and health
- Maintains heart health
- Supports a properly functioning gastrointestinal tract
- Maintains healthy organ function
Cats cannot convert LA to GLA because they lack the enzyme that is required for the conversion; it is therefore essential to supplement cats with a source of GLA.
As a "multi" fatty acid product, Omega 3-6-9 will help restore the appropriate ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids. Daily supplementation with GLA , ALA , EPA, and DHA is the best way to ensure that the cat or dog receives the health-protecting benefits of essential fatty acids. You will love the ease, and pets love the taste!
Available in 90 Gelcaps
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Active Ingredients (per softgel capsule)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 178 mg
Linoleic Acid (LA) 171.6 mg
Oleic Acid (OA) 145 mg
Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) 120 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 80 mg
Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) 72.8 mg
d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 10 IU
Inactive Ingredients - Borage seed oil*, fish oil*, flaxseed oil*, gelatin, glycerin, purified water
- For easy administration break open gel cap.
- If giving more than one capsule, divide between AM and PM.
|Pet Type ||Weight ||Dosage|
|Cat ||All ||1 Gelcap Every Other Day|
|Dog ||Under 15 lbs ||1 Gelcap Every Other Day|
| ||15 - 30 lbs ||1 Gelcap Daily|
| ||Over 30 lbs ||Give 1 Gelcap per 30 lbs of Body Weight Daily|
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's conditon worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.