An herbal formula designed to help restore health and increase vitality in senior dogs and cats with nourishing botanical ingredients.
The Only Natural Pet Senior Formula is designed to help to restore health and increase vitality in senior dogs and cats as a nourishing formula for the glandular system that may help increase absorption and utilization of essential dietary factors and stimulate glandular balance and activity. The herbs in this formula are picked mainly for their nourishing and digestion supporting properties, and have a full range of trace minerals to help regulate, stimulate, and fortify the glands.
Herbs and Properties for Which They Were Selected
- Beet Root (Beta Vulgaris) may reactivate cellular respiration rate, and is rich in trace minerals and other nourishing co-factors
- Cayenne Fruit 90m (Capsicum Annuum) may help stimulate the organs of the body properly so that they heal, cleanse and function normally
- Fo-ti Root (Polygonum Multifelrum) strengthens the body and balances endocrine gland system
- Gingko Leaf (Gingko Biloba) is known for its cardiovascular supportive properties, promoting healthy flow of blood to tissues and organs
- Gotu Kola Herb (Centella Asiatica) may help balance the hormones and the nervous system
- Hawthorn Fruit (Crataegus laevigata) is used to help insomnia and strengthen muscles, and has many cardiovascular supportive properties
- Horsetail Herb (Equisetum arvense) may help the body utilize and hold calcium, strengthens teeth, bones, hair and nails
- Iceland Moss (Cetraria islandica) a nourishing herb that may be soothing to the tissues
- Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum) is an excellent liver cleanser that aids the body in normal detoxification processes
- Oat Straw Tops (Avena sativa) has a high silica content that may help in the metabolism of calcium
- Parsley Root (Petroselinum sativum) known as a diuretic with laxative properties, and is a good source of minerals, especially potassium
- Red Clover Flower (Trifolium Pratense) may be a blood purifier and is a nourishing herb
- Watercress Plant (Nasturtium officinalis) an herb rich in vitamins and minerals, especially iron, iodine and calcium
- Kelp (Laminaria digitata) abundant in calcium, chlorine, potassium, magnesium, and trace minerals
About Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies
Our Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies have evolved from the work of holistic veterinarians and experienced herbalists to bring you a wide selection of natural health care products for your animal companion. Herbal formulas are easy to administer and easy for your pet to assimilate, making these treatments both simple and effective. Herbs are also great natural sources of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and many other nourishing substances.
Only the finest herbs are used in our formulas, and the careful selection and blending of these herbs helps them interact synergistically for stronger, more beneficial effects. Nothing is more natural than harnessing the healing powers of the herbs and flowers around us. When ill or injured, animals in the wild have an uncanny ability to seek out and eat plants with properties that will help them heal.
Natural therapies like our herbal formulas do not just attack the symptoms of a disorder. Instead they rebuild your companion’s total health and facilitate their body’s innate ability to heal itself. When natural remedies are used in conjunction with a nutritious diet, your pet can enjoy a healthier life.
The effectiveness of Senior Herbal Formula, as with ANY herbal or natural remedy, varies with the health of the animal. An animal being fed a high quality diet with adequate vitamins and enzymes will respond better than an animal on a poor quality diet. Each animal’s system needs support in healing from within. Please see our article, "What You Need to Know About Your Pet’s Food," for information about feeding the best quality diet.
This product was made in a FDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
This product contains Milk Thistle, which may interfere with the update of P450 drugs.
Available in 2 oz. and 4 oz. bottles. Each 2 oz bottle contains approximately 1,050 drops, and each 4 oz bottle contains approximately 2,100 drops of the formula.
Still have a question about this product? Click here to send us your product questions or comments by email.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Active Ingredients - Beta Vulgaris, Capsicum Annuum, Polygonum Multifelrum, Gingko Biloba, Centella Asiatica, Crataegus laevigata, Equisetum Arvense, Cetraria Islandica, Silybum marianum, Avena Sativa, Petroselinum Sativum, Trifolium Pratense, Nasturtium Officinalis
Other Ingredients - Glycerin, Agave (nectar), Purified water
- This tincture may be mixed with food using up to 1/2 cup of warm water.
- The formula may be given in 2 doses per day if giving it in 3 doses is problematic.
For Dogs and Cats - 3 times per day, give 1 drop for every 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds, plus 1 drop for every 4 pounds of body weight over 50 pounds. For example, a 70 lb. dog would be given 25 drops + 5 drops = 30 drops, three times each day (total 90 drops).