Orgainc Pet Superfood SKIN + COAT is a potent protection for your pet’s healthy skin and glossy coat. Whole food antioxidants and B-vitamins provide key nutrition while nourishing the skin and reducing free radical damage at the cellular level. High levels of anti-oxidants present in mushroom concentrations help prevent dermal cell damage. Mushrooms have 7,000 times the Trolox of water soluble vitamin E. SKIN+COAT’s unique organic mushroom formula also contains natural immune modulators which balance overactive antibody responses — the cause of itchy skin, rashes and excessive shedding in pets with allergies. Allergies and irritation lead to an overactive immune system; Orgainc Pet Superfood SKIN+COAT formula helps suppress this state of excitation, leading to relief. With SKIN+COAT, your pet will look and feel its very best.*
- Vitamins B1, B5, B12, C & E
- Copper, Potassium, Riboflavin, Niacin and Fiber
- Fills in nutritional deficiencies in skin for a beautiful coat and reduction of (1) itchy skin (2) hot spots (3) rashes
- Naturally occurring Trolox: the active ingredient in Vitamin E (anti-oxidant)
- B-Vitamins for more efficient food breakdown and energy conversion
- Enzymes break down food more efficiency and completely for greater cellular uptake
100% Organic Powder 60 grams provides a 2 month supply for an average sized 50lb. dog. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Therapy for pets with skin and coat conditions such as flaky or itchy skin, excessive shedding, dermatitis, etc.
- Preventative for pets prone to hives or skin allergies
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Organic Pet Superfood
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Ingredients - Organic Cordyceps, Organic Turkey Tail, Organic King Trumpet, Organic Reishi, Organic Beech.
Suggested Dosage Instructions
- Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (.5 grams) per 25lbs.
- Instructions: Place on dry or wet food once per day (for lame or diseased pets, double dosage for first 7 days).