Overby Farm Hip Flex are soft, chewable treats with a kick for joint health! These soft chewables are formulated with whole tart cherries, blueberry and cranberry, ground flaxseed (for healthy Omega-3s) and glucosamine. The healthy benefits attributed to tart cherries and berries continue to spread and grow as our population chooses natural and functional foods to support healthier lifestyles. Scientists and researchers have confirmed that cherries and berries are loaded with naturally occurring compounds that are great for maintaining health.
NO Wheat, Corn, or Soy. Made from only the highest quality and all-natural ingredients!
About Overby Farm
Overby Farm is committed to doing their part to be responsible in protecting and promoting the welfare of our Earth. Their intention is to utilize natural ingredients and bio-active compounds in their formulated products, and extend this use of natural materials to their packaging and printed materials as the company grows.
Overby Farm has worked closely with university experts and practicing veterinarians in capturing these healthy benefits for our companion animals. Overby Farm's choice of ingredients in Hip Flex and other products was guided by research conducted at Michigan State University’s Bioactive Natural Products and Phytoceuticals Laboratory, which identified that the natural enzymes and antioxidant compounds in cherries may help relieve discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity. These findings led to several patents and an exclusive relationship with Michigan State University.
Hip Flex Canine Treats come in 9.5 oz. bags, with 60 soft-moist chewables
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Overby Farm
Active Ingredients per Chewable
Tart Cherry and Dark Berry Proprietary Blend 1,250 mg
Flax Seed and Flax Seed Oil 125 mg
Glucosamine HCl (shellfish source) 100 mg
Inactive Ingredients - Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C, an antioxidant), Barley Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Canola Oil, Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Gelatin, Ginger, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Source of Vitamin E, antioxidants), Natural Flavor, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Sorbic Acid (to maintain freshness)
- To provide your dog the full benefit of Hip Flex, feed one chewable supplement per day for every 25 pounds of the dog’s body weight.
- Do not use in pregnant animals, animals intended for breeding, or prior to surgery.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications, having diabetes, or having any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, with a history of urinary tract stones, or with known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- May cause gastric reflux.