With the simple swipe of the easy-to-use Pet Naturals of Vermont Flea + Tick Repellent Pet Wipes, you'll help keep your pet pest free the safe and effective way.
These sweet smelling wipes are the natural flea & tick control formulated by nature. Using the same oils that the indigenous people of the Amazon forest used to keep pests away, Pet Naturals of Vermont Flea + Tick Repellent Pet Wipes have a sweet scent that masks the desirable smells that fleas, ticks and mosquitoes are attracted to.
Pet Naturals of Vermont Flea + Tick Repellent Pet Wipes:
- Use the proven power of lemon grass, cinnamon oil & sesame oil
- Contain NO drugs or synthetic chemicals
- Safe for both dogs and cats
- Easy to use
Keep your pets flea and tick free the safe and easy way with Pet Naturals of Vermont Flea + Tick Repellent Pet Wipes.
Available in 30 wipe containers.
This item is not available for shipment to Colorado.
Availability: This item is not available for shipment to Colorado.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Pet Naturals of Vermont
Shipping Weight: 0.64
Lemongrass Oil 4%
Cinnamon Oil 1%
Sesame Oil 1%
Castor Oil 0.5%
Purified Water 91.3%
Vitamin E Acetate 1.8%
Polysorbate 20 0.4%
- Wipe the pre-moistened towelette on the pet’s fur, including legs and stomach, then work into the coat if necessary.
- Depending on the thickness, type, and length of fur more than one wipe may be required to get the product through the entire coat.
- Avoid contact with the animal’s nose, mouth and eyes when applying on the animal’s face.
- Reapply every 2 – 3 days or as needed before the animal goes outside.
- Reapply whenever the animal is thoroughly wet. Safe for daily use, if desired.
- Safe for puppies and kittens
- Keep wipe pack lid closed when not in use
We recommend testing the product initially by applying a wipe to the nape of the neck, and wait 24 hours to evaluate any response before applying the full dose. If you do see an adverse reaction, wash your dog with a shampoo or dishwashing liquid that contains detergents, as this is the most effective way to remove the oils causing the reaction.