Pet Alive FCV Protect is a homeopathic remedy that relieves sneezing, nasal congestion and watery eyes. FCV Protect should be administered for feline respiratory health and to provide support to the immune system – especially of vulnerable kittens and pregnant queens. This remedy is completely safe for kittens and pregnant queens – with no risk to the unborn kittens.
FCV Protect Benefits
- Relieves sneezing, nasal congestion and fever
- Acts as an oral annual alternative vaccine
- Alleviates weepy eyes and blocked nose
- Opens airways and easy-breathing
- Aids in respiratory system healing
Viral support for your cat
All cats are exposed to different viruses during their lives. Just as for humans, the younger or the older the animal, the greater it’s susceptibility to illness. When a feline’s immune system is battling a virus, the mouth, nasal passages, sinuses, and upper airways can be affected, breathing can become hampered, and airways can become increasingly blocked and congested.
Conventional vaccines are not recommended for young kittens or for pregnant queens, leaving these cats at a greater risk for ill health. Symptoms may be mild or severe, and are unpleasant for the poor animal. They are often similar to that of a head cold in humans, such as sneezing, nasal discharge, fever, rhinitis (inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes), runny eyes, and salivation. Ulceration of the tongue and palate are also regularly seen in cats. Lameness in cats, also known as limping syndrome, can also be a symptom. Feline health can be further hampered by secondary conditions.
The natural way
When a cat’s immune system is fighting foreign invaders treatment consists greatly of supportive care. Meticulous cleaning of the eyes and nose must be done. Force-feeding is carried out if the cat isn’t eating and fluids will be administered to balance fluids in the body especially in the case of a fever or flu. Antibiotics may also be given if needed. Natural remedies can have an important role to play in lessening common symptoms and promoting quicker recovery in a gentle, safe manner. There are many remedies that can quickly help to relieve common symptoms of cat flu such as sneezing, coughing, and other respiratory problems.
Alternative forms of common vaccines can also be safely used to provide your cat with systemic support for the future– especially for kittens and pregnant queens who should not receive the conventional vaccine. Remember to consult your vet for details.
What is FCV Protect?
FCV Protect is an FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients. FCV Protect is taken internally and may also be very helpful in providing systemic and immune system support. Presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Borax (30C) is a white crystalline mineral, mainly used for mouth ulcers and cold sores. Cats that would benefit from this remedy are usually impatient, easily irritable - with expressions that are anxious and earnest. They are easily startled by noise, and their sleep is easily disturbed. Physical symptoms relate to the mucus membrane of the mouth, nose, gastric tract, and genitals.
- Phosphorus (30C) is mostly derived from North Africa in volcanic regions and is commonly known as calcium phosphate. It is commonly used for severe coughs and a sore throat.
- Pulsatilla (30C) was used medicinally in Ancient Greece to cure weepy eyes. In Roman times it was used for eye conditions and tooth hygiene. It is also used for cough and colds, congested catarrh, and blocked noses. With Feline 4-in-1: FHV-1, FCV, FPV, Chlamydia psi.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.
Available in 20 grams. One bottle lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Active Ingredients - Each dose contains equal parts of: Alium cepa 30 C HPUS, Borax 30C HPUS, Phos 30C HPUS, Pulsatilla 30C HPUS
Inactive Ingredients - Citric acid, corn starch, potassium sorbate, sucrose
Preventative: Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue once a day for three days, beginning at 12 weeks. FCV Protect may be administered to kittens younger than 12 weeks.
Acute: Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue every two hours.
This remedy is safe even for newborn kittens and pregnant queens.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors - and some cats will respond sooner than others. When used preventatively, FCV Protect should provide immune system protection and support within the first week. Most of the time improvement should be noticed within 5-10 doses. Over time, FCV Protect will act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony.
- Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.