PetAlive Panleuk-Free is a homeopathic remedy that protects the feline immune system. Panleuk-Free is a safe natural remedy, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine to support the immune systems of cats when virally compromised and revives normal appetite and energy levels
- Protects feline immune system when virally compromised.
- Alleviates nausea and vomiting
- Increases gastrointestinal tract healing
- Revives normal appetite and energy levels
- Aids in respiratory system healing
- Increases levels of iron in the blood
- Improves systemic hydration
Viral support for your cat
All cats are exposed to different viruses during their lives. Just like humans; the younger the animal, the greater the susceptibility to illness. Panleukopenia (feline distemper) is a highly infectious virus that can cause very serious illness in cats. Kittens are particularly at risk when they come down with a viral infection, they may show symptoms of a high temperature and loss of appetite. Kittens can also become extremely dehydrated due to diarrhea and vomiting that occurs with the virus.
Many viral infections go unnoticed, as symptoms tend to mimic foreign bodies in the gut. If a queen is pregnant, she may only have a day or two of being off-color (which may go unnoticed). However, kittens inside the womb are severely compromised and may be born with physical deformities or mental damage.
If the mother’s health is compromised in early pregnancy, she may miscarry. The conventional panleukopenia vaccine is not recommended for young kittens or pregnant queens, leaving these cats very susceptible to infection.
The natural way
When cats become ill, it is distressing both for them and their owners. While their immune systems need to get going, treatment consists greatly of supportive care. Fluids must be given to prevent or correct dehydration. Blood transfusions may be given to severely affected cats. Medication is given to stop the vomiting, and antibiotics may be given if secondary infections develop. There are certain viral infections such as feline distemper, for which conventional medicine can only provide supportive treatment.
Alternative remedies can play an important role in lessening symptoms and promoting quicker recovery in a safe manner, without side effects or long-term risks. Panleuk-Free is completely safe for kittens and pregnant queens – with no risk to the unborn kittens.
Panleuk-Free is taken internally and may also be very helpful in providing systemic and immune system support. Panleuk-Free is presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
- Arsen alb (30C) is a popular treatment for iron deficiencies and gastric disorders, as well as a tonic for horses and other animals. Arsen alb is often used for digestive upsets including cramping, vomiting, and diarrhea. This remedy is particularly suited to cats who are affectionate towards their family but who also tend to suffer with respiratory ailments, asthma, or breathlessness. This remedy suits those cats and kittens who tend to suffer with exhaustion.
- Phosphorus (30C) is mostly derived from North Africa in volcanic regions, and is commonly known as calcium phosphate. It suits cats that are generally affectionate, enthusiastic, and expressive. When feeling un-well, they tend to become lethargic and crave support, love, and comfort. This remedy is beneficial for digestive health, and exhaustion.
- Baptisia (30C) is native to North America and Canada, and was originally proved by Dr. Thompson in the mid-19th century. Baptisia is almost exclusively used for conditions with extreme fatigue.
- Ferrum phos (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt derived from iron phosphate, and is extremely beneficial when addressing any inflammation. Ferrum phos also helps to support the walls of the blood vessels, and thus improves the body's ability to distribute oxygen-rich blood and iron to all cells, thereby facilitating healing.
- With Panleukopenia (30C)
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.
Available in 20 grams. One bottle lasts for approximately 30 days depending on dosage.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Active Ingredients - Each dose contains equal parts of: Arsen alb (30C) (HPUS), Phos (30C) (HPUS), Baptisia (30C) (HPUS), Ferrum phos (6X) (HPUS), Feline 4 in 1 (30C) (FHV-1, FCV, FPV, Chlamydia psi)
Inactive Ingredients - Sucrose
- Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue once a day for 3 days beginning at 12 weeks, and repeat annually.
- Acute: Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue every two hours.
Panleuk-Free may be administered to kittens younger than 12 weeks. This remedy is safe even for newborn kittens and pregnant queens.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary due to a number of influential factors, and some cats will respond sooner than others. When used preventatively, Panleuk-Free should provide protection and systemic support within the first week.
Improvement should also be noticed within 5-10 doses. Over time, Panleuk-Free will then act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony
- Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.