PetAlive Flatulence Preventer homeopathic remedy relieves foul-smelling gas and discomfort by maintaining digestive health. Flatulence Preventer is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve gas and discomfort by helping the process of digestion and absorption of food. Flatulence Preventer is easily administered to pets when needed – as well as in the long-term to support overall digestive health.
Flatulence Preventer Benefits
- Addresses foul-smelling gas by maintaining digestive health
- Reduces discomfort due to build up of gas in the stomach
- Improves the optimum absorption of nutrients
- Maintains the balance of intestinal flora in dogs and cats
Healthy digestion makes all the difference
Having a pet with common flatulence problems can be very embarrassing - not to mention inconvenient, irritating and rather frustrating. Production of gas in the digestive tract is a natural by-product of digestion and is influenced by diet as well as the health of the digestive system.
Some foods take longer to digest than others and may ferment in the stomach or intestines, causing a build up of gas. Furthermore, some breeds are more prone to common smelly digestive gas than others. A healthy and functioning digestive system helps to move food through the digestive tract and maintain digestive gas at normal levels. There are many lifestyle and dietary changes which can promote balance in the digestive system, encourage efficient absorption of food and healthy elimination.
The natural way
In the wild, animals instinctively seek out plants which help to promote healthy digestion and thereby maintain control of digestive gases. While our domestic pets may not have access to these naturally therapeutic herbs, we can help by providing digestive tonics in the form of natural remedies.
Here are some more tips for healthy pet digestion
- Remove your pet's food after a while if it is not finished. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion and detoxification.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). Flatulence is often solved by a change in diet.
- If flatulence is a recent problem, consider what changes you may have recently made to your pet's diet.
- Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
- Emotional or physical stress can also have an effect on digestion.
- Food and water bowls should be made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain and kept clean.
- Don't feed your pet chocolate as even a small amount can be toxic. Avoid foods that are high in sugar.
- Do not feed onions to dogs.
- Cook food in stainless-steel pans, not aluminum or copper pans.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet healthy and fit and can have a big influence on healthy digestion.
Flatulence Preventer comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Pimpinella (3X) has been used for centuries to promote healthy digestion.
- Chamomilla (3X) is a natural digestive aid. It can help to soothe the tummy and also prevent the common 'rumbling stomach' syndrome and also helps to detoxify the system.
- Mag phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very helpful for the promotion of comfortable digestion and helps to maintain balance in the digestive tract as well as supporting healthy sleep patterns.
- Carbo veg (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy also recommended for digestive comfort. It is known as a natural purifier for its ability to absorb gases and toxins in the body. It also helps to promote healthy energy levels and feelings of vitality.
- Nux vom (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy with a variety of uses and is often prescribed for digestive health, helping to prevent common digestive gas.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Available in 20 grams. One bottle will last 15 - 30 days depending on usage and size of your pet.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Active Ingredients - Pimpinella (3X), Chamomilla (3X), Mag phos (6C), Carbo veg (30C), Nux vom (30C)
Inactive Ingredients - Sucrose
Acute - Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses or until symptoms subside.
For ongoing benefits: Administer 3 doses of Flatulence Preventer daily to support digestive health and calm the digestive system.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth|
|Medium to Large dogs ||1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
How long until I see results?
Because Flatulence Preventer is 100% homeopathic, it supports the animal body on a cellular level – getting to work upon the first dose. While some animals need only a single dose, others may require additional doses, depending on factors such as the age and size of the animal. Soothed stomach and calmed digestion should be noted on the first dose.
While conventional medicine works by often treating the symptoms in your pet, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in their body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support the overall health and functioning in your pet, rather than just suppressing symptoms.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways, some pets experience immediate results while many other pet owners have reported optimal benefits taking effect in their pets within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your pet receives optimum results it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many pets take a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Flatulence Preventer can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Flatulence Preventer and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.