PetAlive Muscle & Joint Support capsules are specially formulated for pets and contain a unique formula combining herbal medicines, biochemic tissue salts and nutritional substances all well known for their positive effect on the skeletal system, including muscles, joints, cartilage and tendons. Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% natural remedy. Regular use will help to maintain health and mobility in the muscular skeletal system without the risk of side effects. Muscle & Joint Support is an excellent choice for pets — helping to keep a spring in their step!
Freedom to move!
Joints are the areas where two bones meet. Joints allow all your pet's limbs to move in many different ways — to bend and be flexible, as well as to perform everyday actions such as walking, sitting, jumping and running. Without joints, your pet's skeleton would be stiff and inflexible and movement would be virtually impossible!
All joints are cushioned by a substance called cartilage. Cartilage acts as a 'shock absorber' to prevent the bones in the joints from grinding together and wearing down. There is also a certain amount of fluid present in joints to keep them well-oiled and free moving.
The natural way
In the course of every day activities, joints are subject to a great deal of strain and stress. While they are designed to cope with this, it also makes sense to do all we can to keep your pet's joints in tip top form and to support joint health and movement. The best way to do this is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a diet high in essential nutrients and low in processed foods, additives and sugar. Regular moderate exercise rather than sudden bouts of activity will also help to keep joints in good shape.
Nutrition is a key element in the promotion of healthy joints and muscles — as well as for promoting the integrity of the entire skeletal system.
As part of a holistic approach to treating your pet, natural remedies can help to support a healthy immune system, encourage systemic cleansing (important for healthy joints and muscles), support strength in the skeletal system and generally support the overall health of your animal. Natural remedies have been used for hundreds of years in traditional medicine to support joint and muscle health and to keep joints moving as they should.
Other components of a holistic approach, especially in relation to the joints and skeletal system, include aromatherapy, acupuncture and chiropractic — all of which lend themselves well to maintaining pet health.
Use Muscle & Joint Support to
- Support healthy strong joints, muscles, tendons, cartilage and bones
- Maintain ease of movement
- Cleanse and purify the system and improve liver functioning
- Support overall systemic health
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil's Claw) is found in the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Scientific research in the West has confirmed the benefits of Devil’s Claw in supporting muscle, cartilage and joint health.
- Arthrospira platenis (Spirulina) is a single celled micro-organism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years as a tonic to support energy and vitality, as well as healthy liver and immune system functioning and all around systemic health.
- Calcium fluoride (6cH) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to support routine elasticity to all cells and body tissues and maintain easy movement in the body. Calcium Fluoride is also useful in the maintenance of bladder and prostate health.
- Natrium phosphoricum (6cH) helps to maintain pH balance in the body.
- Natrium sulphate (6cH) is a biochemic tissue salt also known as the 'cell cleanser' and also helps to maintain balance in all body fluids. It is invaluable for a range of uses, and helps to support the health of the liver, pancreas, urinary tract system, respiratory system and digestive system. Natrium sulphate is also particularly useful for maintaining bone health.
- Lecithin is a fatty substance found in different foods including liver, eggs and wheat germ and is essential for many body functions, supporting strong and healthy cell membranes and maintaining optimum liver functioning.
- Glucosamine sulphate is a crucial element in the support and maintenance of healthy cartilage, which provides cushioning at the end of the bones and between joints. Due to promising results in a number of clinical trials, this nutritional substance has been approved in more than 70 countries. It is also useful in easing normal age-related stiffness, and studies have demonstrated that this supplement is as effective in animals as it is in humans.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Muscle and Joint Support comes in convenient capsule form. Capsules may be swallowed whole by larger dogs. However, most owners find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat. This prevents stress to both pet and owner! Cats especially hate to have medicine forced down their throats, and will happily eat the powder when it is mixed with a little fish or meat.
Available 60 capsules. Depending on the size of your pet, one bottle of Muscle & Joint Support capsules should last from 15-60 days.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.3
Active Ingredients - Devil's claw (root), Spirulina, Lecithin, Glucosamine sulphate, Calc fluor 6c, Nat phos 6c, Nat sulphuricum 6c
Other Ingredients - Vegetable cellulose, lactose
Regular exercise and a healthy diet will further enhance your pet's health, as well as the effectiveness of Muscle & Joint Support.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||1/2 Capsule Twice Daily|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||One Capsule Twice Daily|
|Medium to Large dogs ||One to Two Capsules Twice Daily|
How long until I see results?
Results will vary depending on factors like diet, exercise as well your pet’s overall health. With consistent use, you should see results within 6-8 weeks, although some animals will respond sooner.
- Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established.
- Do not use together with prescription anti-inflammatory medication.