PetAlive Problem Pet Solution contains selected herbal and homeopathic ingredients known for their calming properties as well as their ability to treat hyperactive, delinquent, overactive and highly strung pets. It is also useful for pets who can become aggressive and irritable as well as those who have a high libido and tend to behave in a sexually inappropriate way towards people and other pets. Excessive excitability of all kinds will respond very well to this remedy.
Use Problem Pet Solution
- To reduce hyperactivity and restlessness in pets
- To control aggressive behavior, biting and scratching
- To prevent problem behavior such as excessive jumping, barking, mewing, running and digging
- To reduce excessive excitability
- To lower excessive libido and reduce inappropriate sexual behavior towards people and other pets.
It's important to try to understand, if possible, why your pet is behaving the way he is. For instance, some breeds of pets are naturally more highly strung than others. Other factors that can contribute to hyperactivity and delinquency include boredom, lack of stimulation, an inadequate diet (especially one with too much protein), allergies, stress, lack of attention and/or lack of exercise. Recent environmental changes to their environment such as introducing a new pet or a new person to the home, moving house or even a new, particularly high-pitched doorbell can also contribute to problem behavior. Pets may feel insecure and fearful and "act out", sometimes even becoming aggressive or displaying inappropriate sexual behavior.
100% Herbal & Homeopathic Ingredients
- Scutellaria laterifolia (Scullcap) is one of the best known herbs for treating anxiety and other nervous disorders. Scullcap may be used for situational anxiety linked to a stressful event (e.g. a trip to the vet or a competitive event) or for more chronic nervous conditions. Providing tonic benefits for the entire nervous system, it helps to soothe and calm pets while also reducing excitability and hyperactivity.
- Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort) is widely used as a natural alternative to the prescription drugs for depression and anxiety. Research supports its effectiveness in stabilizing levels of neurotransmitters responsible for mood, sleep, concentration, libido and general feelings of well being. Many problem pets have an underlying depression and deep sense of insecurity. Some may also have high levels of irritability with a disposition to aggression. Regular use of St John's Wort can help to reduce aggression levels, while calming your pet and inducing a greater sense of well being and relaxation.
- Belladonna C30 is a proven homeopathic remedy which is used for treating a variety of physical and emotional conditions. It is included in this remedy for its benefits for highly strung and oversensitive animals, who are prone to sudden fits of aggression and tendency to scratch or bite. pets who are very sensitive to noise, light, touch and temperature changes will also benefit from this remedy.
- Cantharis C30: A homeopathic remedy which also has many benefits, Cantharis helps to treat inappropriate and excessive sexual arousal and helps to prevent the embarrassing problem of pets (especially dogs!) who make unwelcome sexual advances to visitors or other animals. It will also help for pets prone to sudden fits of aggression, irritability and temper.
- Nux Vom C30: A homeopathic remedy which is helpful for hyperactive pets who never sit still. It can also be very helpful for pets who are highly excitable and irritable as well as pets with excessive appetites who may also be prone to developing stress related digestive disorders.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Available in 20 grams. One bottle of Problem Pet Solution will last for 15 - 30 days, depending on frequency of use as well as the size of your pet.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.4
Active Ingredients - Each dose contains equal parts of: Belladonna 30C HPUS, Cantharis 30C HPUS, Hypericum 3X HPUS, Nux vom 30C HPUS, Scutellaria 3x HPUS
Inactive Ingredient - Citric acid, corn starch, potassium sorbate, sucrose
Acute Dose - Every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses or until symptoms subside
Chronic Dose - Three times daily.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth|
|Medium to Large dogs ||1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
How long until we see results?
A calming effect is usually seen within days. With regular use you should gradually notice that your pet is less excitable. Activity levels will be normalized and problem behavior related to over excitability, hyperactivity or excess libido will be greatly reduced.