PetAlive Vi-Pro Plus combines a Distemperinum nosode in homeopathic dose with homeopathic Bryonia and an herbal preparation of Echinacea, providing powerful protection against Distemper as well as many other viral illnesses. Used preventatively to immunize your dog, or curatively under the treatment of a homeopathic vet.
Use Vi-Pro Plus for Pets
- As an oral homeopathic vaccine to immunize your dog against Canine Distemper and other viral infections
- To protect against Distemper infection during a known outbreak
- To treat active Canine Distemper under veterinarian supervision
What is Canine Distemper and what are the symptoms?
Canine distemper is a highly contagious, extremely serious viral disease which occurs in dogs and other wild canids (e.g.. foxes, wolves and coyotes), raccoons, skunks and ferrets. It is an airborne virus, which affects the respiratory, gastrointestinal, and central nervous system of the animal. Puppies between three and six months and elderly animals are particularly at risk. Symptoms grow increasingly severe as the disease progresses, they include:
- Conjunctivitis (a watery, pus-like eye discharge) and inflammation of the eye
- Nasal discharge
- Pneumonia (Coughing and labored breathing)
- Reduced appetite
- Hyperesthesia (increased sensitivity to sensory stimuli, such as pain or touch)
- Muscle twitching
- Progressive deterioration of mental abilities and motor skills
- Complete or partial paralysis
100% Herbal & Homeopathic Ingredients
- Distemperinum C30 is a homeopathic nosode used both prophylactically (preventatively) and curatively in the treatment of Canine Distemper. Homeopathic nosodes are similar to vaccines in that they help to build protection and resistance against specific diseases. They differ to conventional vaccines in that they are usually manufactured from the products of diseases rather than from a culture of the disease agent or virus itself (as in many conventional vaccines.) Research by Dr Horace B. F. Jervis, a veterinarian that pioneered the use of Distemperinum, has demonstrated the high rate of success in the treatment and prevention of Canine Distemper using this homeopathic 'vaccine'. This is in contrast to conventional veterinarian science, which states that more than 50% of dogs who contract this virus will die and the remainder will be very severely compromised for the rest of their lives.
- Bryonia C6 is a proven homeopathic remedy which is very effective for the treatment of coughs and dry mucus membranes, as well as the clearing of mucus from the chest.
- Echinacea purpurea is one of the top selling herbs for the treatment of colds, flu and other viral infections. Clinical trials have proved its effectiveness in a variety of settings. Studies have shown that Echinacea works by preventing the formation of hyaluronidase - an enzyme that is known to break the cell barriers between healthy tissue and pathogenic organisms like viruses. This immune boosting herb has also been successfully used to restore immune functioning in patients who have undergone chemotherapy.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Available in 20 grams. One bottle of Vi-Pro Plus will last for 15 - 30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.13
Active Ingredients - Each dose contains equal parts of: Bryonia 6C HPUS, Echinacea purp 3X HPUS, Pulsatilla 30C HPUS, Veratrum alb 30C HPUS
Inactive Ingredients - Citric acid, corn starch, potassium sorbate, sucrose
- Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and let to dissolve.
- Preventative - Vi-Pro Plus may be given for up to a week at 3 - 6 month intervals for the prevention of Canine Distemper. Should a known case of Distemper occur in your area, even if your dog has not been exposed to the infected animal, repeat the dose for 7 days.
- Acute - Administer every hour until symptoms subside. Thereafter administer three times daily for up to 21 days.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth|
|Medium to Large dogs ||1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
How long until we see results?
When Vi-Pro Plus is taken prophylactically (preventatively) your dog should stay free of Distemper infection. For dogs who have contracted Distemper recovery rates are good and most dogs will begin to show improvement within a few days.