Primal Frozen Raw Goat Milk is an innovative new way to help maximize your pet's health and well-being.
Goat milk is easily digested by a variety of mammals and contains a rich serving of essential vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and fatty acids. Primal Frozen Raw Goat Milk is great for use as a digestive aid. By adding goat milk to your pet's diet, they will gain the benefits of moisture and the benefits from raw nutrients.
Featured ingredients include:
- Cinnamon - a natural antibacterial and antifungal that can reduce arthritis and muscular inflammation
- Ginger - an antioxidant and digestive aid
- Turmeric - an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifier, promotes cellular health
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - helps augment immunity
- Lactobacillus lactis - produces lactic acid, may help treat Irritable Bowel Disease
- Enterococcus faecium - provides nutritional support in the event of diarrheal diseases
Primal Frozen Raw Goat Milk
- Sourced from free-range goats, raised without antibiotics or hormone additives
- All raw goat milk is tested for pathogens prior to sale
- Perfect for cats and dogs of all ages and sizes
Primal Frozen Goat Milk is a fantastic, nutritionally rich supplement for your dog or cat.
Available in 16oz or 32oz bottles.
Manufacturer: Primal Pet Foods
Ingredients - Raw Goat Milk, Dried Lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Inulin, Organic Turmeric (color), Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon.
Crude Protein (min)4.0%
Crude Fat (min) 7.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%
Moisture (max) 79.0%
Primal raw goat milk is sold frozen and should be stored in the freezer prior to use. Bottles should be placed in the refrigerator to defrost 24 hours prior to using. Milk will settle between uses. Shake well prior to feeding. Primal raw goat milk will last 10 days after being thawed or 1 year frozen.
As with all raw products, we recommend a slow transition when introducing new food products to any pet. We recommend starting with ¼ of the daily feeding quantity as an introductory portion.
|Pet Weight ||Serving |
|< 20 lbs ||2 oz |
|20 - 40 lbs ||4 oz |
|40 - 60 lbs ||6 oz |
|60 - 80 lbs ||8 oz |
| > 80 lbs ||10 oz |
**This product is supplemental for dogs and cats. This is not a complete diet.