Primal Frozen Raw Goat Milk is an innovative new way to help maximize your pet's health and well-being.
Goat milk is easily digested by a variety of mammals and contains a rich serving of essential vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and fatty acids. Primal Frozen Raw Goat Milk is great for use as a digestive aid. By adding goat milk to your pet's diet, they will gain the benefits of moisture and the benefits from raw nutrients.
Featured ingredients include:
- Cinnamon - a natural antibacterial and antifungal that can reduce arthritis and muscular inflammation
- Ginger - an antioxidant and digestive aid
- Turmeric - an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifier, promotes cellular health
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - helps augment immunity
- Lactobacillus lactis - produces lactic acid, may help treat Irritable Bowel Disease
- Enterococcus faecium - provides nutritional support in the event of diarrheal diseases
Primal Frozen Raw Goat Milk
- Sourced from free-range goats, raised without antibiotics or hormone additives
- All raw goat milk is tested for pathogens prior to sale
- Perfect for cats and dogs of all ages and sizes
Primal Frozen Goat Milk is a fantastic, nutritionally rich supplement for your dog or cat.
Available in 16oz or 32oz bottles.
Manufacturer: Primal Pet Foods
Ingredients - Raw Goat Milk, Dried Lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Inulin, Organic Turmeric (color), Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon.
Crude Protein (min)4.0%
Crude Fat (min) 7.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%
Moisture (max) 79.0%
Primal raw goat milk is sold frozen and should be stored in the freezer prior to use. Bottles should be placed in the refrigerator to defrost 24 hours prior to using. Milk will settle between uses. Shake well prior to feeding. Primal raw goat milk will last 10 days after being thawed or 1 year frozen.
As with all raw products, we recommend a slow transition when introducing new food products to any pet. We recommend starting with ¼ of the daily feeding quantity as an introductory portion.
|Pet Weight ||Serving |
|< 20 lbs ||2 oz |
|20 - 40 lbs ||4 oz |
|40 - 60 lbs ||6 oz |
|60 - 80 lbs ||8 oz |
| > 80 lbs ||10 oz |
**This product is supplemental for dogs and cats. This is not a complete diet.
There is $14.95 shipping surcharge on all frozen raw orders. Please read the following carefully:
Please Note: As of March 10th, 2016, frozen raw orders no longer qualify for Free & Flat Rate Shipping due to increased costs.
- Shipping Fees - Frozen raw orders do not qualify for Free & Flat Rate Shipping. We currently ship all frozen raw via FedEx Ground or FedEx 2 Day Air based on estimated time to your your shipping address. To avoid spoilage, shipments that would take more than 3 days to arrive by ground must be upgraded to FedEx 2 Day Air.
- Tuesday Shipping - All frozen raw orders ship on Tuesdays. Due to stocking requirements, orders placed by midnight Sunday will ship that Tuesday. Orders placed on Monday or later will ship the following Tuesday.
- Special Packaging - All raw food and bones are shipped frozen in special styrofoam-lined boxes with dry ice. The frozen raw surcharge is to cover the cost of the dry ice and special packaging.
- Delivery Time – Time frames vary by state but in most cases your delivery will be on Thursday or Friday. If you will not be available to receive your order and place it in the freezer within 24 hours of delivery, consider placing your order another time.
- Holiday Shipping Restraints - Due to the FedEx holiday schedule we are unable to ship frozen raw on the holiday weeks of July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.
- Delivery Instructions - Please ship to an address where someone will be available to accept the order. If this is not possible, please leave a note for the delivery person on the scheduled day of delivery with instructions on where to leave it (that is not in the hot sun). We cannot offer refunds or reships on thawed food that is not signed for by a person at the time of delivery.
- Returns - Because of the unique shipping and handling needs of frozen raw products, we are unable to except returns on these products. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Care Team at [email protected] or 888-937-6677.
- SEPARATE RAW FOOD ORDERS - If you are ordering both frozen raw food or bones and other, non-frozen items, you will need to place two separate orders, one with your frozen raw items and one with your non-frozen items.