Response Advanced Cetyl M Joint Action Formula for Dogs is uniquely designed and formulated in tablet form to support and sustain joint health and function in dogs. Used as recommended, this formula may also help ease the aches and discomfort that can occur from heavy activity, training and competition.
Scientifically designed with cetyl myristoleate and a powerful combination of glucosamine-HCL and other joint health ingredients.
Formulated with natural roast beef and liver flavoring. The first step in any joint health plan is making sure your dog takes everything that he needs. With these great tasting chewable tablets, that’s not a problem. Dogs love them!
Available in 120 and 360 Tablets.
Tablets too big for your pet? Try the All-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.
Ingredients (per tablet)
Cetyl Myristoleate (Tallow Source) 250 mg
Glucosamine-HCL (Shellfish Source) 250 mg
Garlic Root 15 mg
Bromelain 10 mg
Ginger Root Extract 7.5 mg
Other Ingredients - Dried Whey, Lipase, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Liver and Roast Beef Flavor, Silicon Dioxide
- For best results, it is recommended to use the directions below as a guide.
- Always refer to the information on the label before using.
- Provide the recommended amount of Advanced Cetyl M Joint Action Formula at approximately the same times of day each day.
- Tablets can be administered on an empty stomach for more rapid absorption.
- Monitor your dog's condition closely and adjust dosage level as may be necessary for optimum results.
- Be sure to provide access to clean, fresh water at all times.
Initial Loading Period
- An initial "loading dose" is recommended when starting out.
- Use 2 tablets per day per 25 lb (11.5 kg) of body weight for the first 4 to 6 weeks or until desired results are seen.
- You may wish to provide half the total daily dose in the morning and half in the evening.
- Once results are achieved, switch to a maintenance dose of one tablet per day per 25 lb (11.5 kg) of body weight.
- For more demanding conditions or older dogs, you may continue at the higher dosage level.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Response Products