Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots Skyliner for everyday paw protection. Stay active and relieve stress with a dog walk, run, or outing you'll both enjoy. These boots provide everyday traction and paw protection from:
- Hot or cold temperatures
- Abrasive surfaces
- Salt or other chemicals
- Unseen hazards
- While also improving mobility in aging adventurers
- Pliable sole with a low-profile lug for flexibility and comfort
- Stretch gaiter for easy-to-grab adjustability, keeping out dirt, and protecting leg
- Sure Cinch closure strap keeps boots on paws
- Non-marking sole is safe for indoor and nautical use
- Walking or running on paved streets where hot pavement, street chemicals, or other hazards exist
- Wet, rainy, or light snow conditions
- To improve traction and mobility in older dogs
Boots sold in set of 4 – Coming soon Single Boots will be available as well.
Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots Skyliner come in Green or Charcoal colors.
PLEASE NOTE: See the Shipping Information tab for information and restrictions concerning the shipment of this item.
Country of Origin: Phillippines
Manufacturer: Ruff Wear
Don't assume paw size is based on your dog's overall size...make sure to measure using our easy directions below. Important: A snug fit is necessary to keep boots securely on paw.
Measuring Paw Width
- Have your dog stand on a hard surface.
- Place a piece of blank paper under paw.
- Lift the opposing paw so that dog's weight is distributed firmly on the paw being measured. (We suggest measuring both front and back paws.)
- Mark the paper at the paw's widest point on the left and right edges of the paw (see graphic).
- Use a ruler to measure the distance from the left mark to the right mark.
- Use the chart to determine the proper boot size.
PAW WIDTH - measurement across widest part of paw, when bearing weight
Tips for fitting ruffwear boots
- Don’t assume large dogs have large paws – measuring is critical to ensure a proper fit!
- Unlike human footwear, sizes are based on the width of the paw, not the length.
- Bark’n Boots are designed to fit a dogs anatomy – they’re not designed to be worn at a right angle like human footwear.
- The boots do not need to be pulled up past the carpal pad.
For example: if the width is measured between 2.25" and 2.5", the dog would wear a small boot; between 2.75" and 3.0", a large.
|Size ||Paw Width|
|XXS ||2.0" ||5.1 cm|
|XS ||2.25" ||5.7 cm|
|S ||2.5" ||6.4 cm|
|M ||2.75" ||7.0 cm|
|L ||3.0" ||7.6 cm|
|XL ||3.25" ||8.3 cm|
Paw Width = measurement across widest part of paw, when bearing weight
- Remove boots from storage bag
- Secure hook and loop straps
- Machine wash separately
- Warm water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Lay flat to dry
This item will ship separately from other items:
- This item will ship directly from
the manufacturer and arrive separate from other items on your order.
- You will only be able to select UPS
Ground as a shipping method.
- This item is only available for shipment in the United States.
- This item cannot be shipped to a PO Box.
If you are ordering other items that you would like shipped via USPS Postal Service
or an expedited shipping method, we recommend you place a separate order for those items.