The Beacon uses four light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to create a halo of high-visibility red light around your dog. Emits light in four directions—forward left, forward right, backward, and straight up. Dog-ready design is sturdy, compact, water-tight, lightweight, and easy to use. Lifetime LED bulbs never need replacing.
- Be seen & be safe! Use during low-light and high-traffic activities.
- Clips onto all Ruff Wear wearable dog gear—collars, packs, coats, lifejackets, and harnesses.
- Numerous other safety uses: clips to joggers, hikers, cyclists, kids, and equipment
It’s a beacon of light and safety!
- 1/2 mile visibility (800 m)
- Creates a halo of red light
- Slow/Fast flash option
- Keeps dogs and humans safe
- Batteries included
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Ruff Wear
Shipping Weight: 0.22
- 1.5” L x 1.5” W x 1.2” H
- 38 mm x 38 mm x 30 mm
Uses two CR2032, 3-volt, lithium coin cell batteries. Replacement batteries are available wherever watch batteries are sold.
- Use a screwdriver or coin to pry off the back plate opposite the lens.
- Remove batteries and replace with new batteries.
- Orient both batteries in the same direction, with the positive terminals facing the battery cover.
- Align marks and replace cover.