Dogs have a number of issues that cause them to lose control of their bladder. SnuggEase provides comfortable protection from both the embarrassment of unplanned discharges and from damaging a home with unwanted messes. Additionally, SnuggEase gives owners the peace of mind in case they are incapable of getting to their beloved pet in time to allow them to relieve themselves in their normal routine. See below for sizing information.
Eco-Friendly! Washable SnuggEase eliminates the need for disposable diapers and pads.
How Does SnuggEase Work?
- Ultra-absorbent inner pad - Stops moisture, away from the skin. Prevents urine scalding.
- Flow-through inner skin - Mesh wicks moisture away into the safety of the inner pad.
- Leak resistant nylon encasing shell.
- Two Velcro wings to ensure snug fit over the spine.
- Adjustable valve prevents waste from escaping and anchors the pant.
- Cinch Lock - Locks waste in, secures pant on even the most active of dogs.
- Sturdy, stain resistant, washable, outer-shell.
SnuggEase has got your dog covered
- Excitable Dogs – many dogs just can’t control themselves when they meet a stranger or are nervous. SnuggEase prevents embarrassing mistakes.
- Traveling Dogs - a long journey might prevent a break for your pooch. SnuggEase secures them and relaxes your mind.
- Dogs in Heat – not only will the ultra-absorbent pant protect your floors and/or carpets from errant bleeding, but the Cinch Lock will prevent unwanted advances from male dogs. SnuggEase protects your female friends.
- Incontinent Dogs – dogs can lose bladder control after they’ve been fixed or as they age. SnuggEase protects them while extending their life with you.
- Dogs left alone – our lives get busier everyday. Despite our best intentions we are late getting home to take our friend out. SnuggEase gives you peace of mind.
- Male Dog Friendly – SnuggEase is designed to comfortably accommodate male dogs.
- Environmentally Friendly - SnuggEase eliminates the need for disposable diapers and pads.
Review Rating: 3.5
Manufacturer: Integrated Pet Solutions
This product is available in eight (8) different sizes, XXS through XXXL. To choose the proper size for your dog, please refer to the sizing chart below.
Please Note! Based on consumer feedback, if you are unsure which size is right for your pet, choose a size smaller. Measure twice, with the dog standing and sitting. Make sure to keep area clean when trying on the diaper, and if you need to return for another size, please make sure to thoroughly remove all hair or debris (using a vacuum or strong tape). Soiled diapers cannot be returned. Please see Return Policy.
|Size ||Waist Measurement ||Weight|
|XS ||10" - 14" ||4-8 lbs|
|S ||12" - 18" ||8-15 lbs|
|M ||14" - 21" ||15-35 lbs|
|L ||16" - 23" ||35-55 lbs|
|XL ||18" - 26" ||55-75 lbs|
|XXL ||21" - 28" ||70-90 lbs|
|XXXL ||22" - 30" ||90+ lbs|
- To Wash: Place in washing machine on gentle cycle, or hand wash. Premium durable fiber retains its shape and absorbency even after 150 washes.
- To Dry: Hang to dry. Can also be put in the dryer on a delicate cycle.
How to Apply the SnuggEase Protective Pants
- Fully extend top of SnuggEase along the spine. With Velcro facing up, attach straps so that the garment fits.
- Gently insert tail through Cinch Lock while placing the lower flaps, Velcro facing down, between the hind legs.
- Adjust Cinch Lock for comfort and fit. Cinch Lock should be snug, but not too tight.
- Once your dog becomes mobile, readjust the straps and Cinch Lock to better accommodate protection and mobility.