Factors such as food, inhalant and environmental allergies, as well as everyday stressors can lead many animals to believe that they are under attack from their own skin. Constant itching, licking, pulling out fur (including “bald belly syndrome”), self-biting and in cats, Feline Hyperesthesia Syndrome are too often the result. Spirit Essences Skin Soother helps to break the cycle of anxiety and balance the energy system, allowing the healing to begin from the inside out.
About Spirit Essences
Spirit Essence remedies are not like medicines or drugs and need not be swallowed; once the drops contact the animal, they are doing their job.
Easy Ways to Administer Spirit Essences
- Give directly by mouth
- Add a few drops to a treat or food
- Add a dropperful to the water bowl
- Add a dropperful to spring water in a spray bottle, and use this mixture to spray a room, carrier, bedding, car interior, litter box area, stall, trailer, or other specific problem area. Misting the house or apartment is a great way to treat the whole household
- Apply a few drops to a favorite toy
- Put a few drops in your hand and rub around the animal's head, ears, and/or paws.
You want your animal companion to think of the remedy as a good thing, so never try to force it. Use one of the alternate methods if your animal does not like its mouth to be handled. See below for instructions on administering SpiritEssences.
Available in 1 oz and 2 oz liquid.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Spirit Essences
Ingredients - Pure Eldorado Natural Spring Water, flower and other essences*, ethanol (as a preservative), Reiki energy, and Full Spectrum Light.
*Includes a blend of the following: Crab Apple, Walnut, Dandelion, Environmental Remedy, Cat’s Claw, Prickly Pear, White Eagle, Mosquito, Mountain Pool, Noni, Pink Seaweed, Rainbow Kelp, Lotus, Orange, Pink Fairy Orchid.