If you have more than one cat, you expect more from your litter. You want a faster, firmer-clumping litter with outstanding deodorizing power. That’s precisely why there is Multi-Cat Swheat Scoop Litter.
Ideal for automatic litter boxes. Multi-Cat Swheat Scoop is designed to clump faster and firmer. So it’s great for litter boxes that get a lot of traffic, and automatic litter boxes too.
Clay, chemical and fragrance free. Ordinary clumping litters contain chemical additives and flowery fragrances. They also make clouds of clay dust when poured. Not Multi-Cat Swheat Scoop Litter! Its natural wheat enzymes work around the clock to eliminate odor, no matter how many cats you have. While natural wheat starches form firm, solid clumps as soon as they come in contact with moisture.
Safe for the environment. If you’re an eco-conscious shopper, you’ll be glad to know that Multi-Cat Swheat Scoop is 100% biodegradable. You’ll also appreciate the fact that it’s made from a renewable resource – wheat.
Multi-cat families, rejoice! The more cats you have, the more you’ll love Multi-Cat Swheat Scoop Litter. Look for it wherever you buy your litter.
- Clumps faster and firmer
- Double grain process
- Ideal for automatic litter boxes
- Completely all natural
Naturally eliminates odors.
Thanks to our patented process, this litter's natural wheat enzymes work continuously to neutralize litter box odor, no matter how many cats you own.
Clumps firmly for easy scooping.
Through this same process, natural wheat starches are exposed to form firm, solid clumps when they come in contact with moisture. So you can scoop them out with ease.
Low dust, less tracking.
Wheat also makes for a neater litter that doesn't get tracked around the house or raise clay dust clouds when poured.
Clay and chemical free.
Unlike many scoopable litters, Swheat Scoop litter contains no silica dust, sodium bentonite, chemicals or flowery fragrances. Which is good news for your cat and you.
Swheat Scoop litter is safe and non-toxic for cats and kittens, as well as other household pets. The granules can be licked during grooming or digested without serious health consequences.
Soft on sensitive paws.
For cats and kittens with tender paws, Swheat Scoop litter is a softer choice than many clay or pelleted litters. In fact, its so gentle, its even recommended by veterinarians for newly declawed cats.
Cats are creatures of habit, and can be apprehensive when they encounter a different litter. But they find it easy to get used to Swheat Scoop litter because it looks and feels like conventional litter.
Strictly speaking, clay-based litters never biodegrade because they cannot be absorbed or broken down by the organic environment. But Swheat Scoop litter will readily break down upon disposal and simply dissolve away.
Sewer and septic safe.
Swheat Scoop is the only cat litter on the market that's certified flushable by the SGS U.S. Testing Company, an independent research organization. Which means that clumps of this product can be safely flushed without clogging your sewer or septic system, when used as directed..
Swheat Scoop litter can be composted or used as mulch for ornamental plants (non-vegetable gardens) once it has been thoroughly scooped.
A renewable resource.
Swheat Scoop litter is made from naturally processed, secondary (non-food grade) wheat grown in the heart of the Great Plains states.
- For best results, maintain a 3 inch level in the litter box to maximize odor control and make cleanups easy. We also recommend scooping at least twice a day, especially if you own more than one cat.
- Before you fill the litter box, you can spray the bottom with household cooking spray to prevent clumps from sticking. You can also place a sheet of wax paper on the bottom of the box, or spread a handful or two of baking soda before filling.
- Some cats have a vigorous covering technique after using the litter box. To keep the litter from flying all over, try switching to an extra-deep box. This will also help reduce tracking in the vicinity.
- Because Swheat Scoop looks and feels like conventional litter, cats tend to accept it without much fuss. To make the changeover even easier, pour three inches of Swheat Scoop litter on the bottom and add one inch of the brand you're currently using on top. Then allow your cat to freely mix the products when using the litter box. Repeat this process, if necessary, when you change the litter again. But this time, add only a half inch of the other brand. Only flush when there is 100% Swheat Scoop litter in the box.