Dr. Goldstein, a well-known holistic veterinarian, explains exactly what holistic veterinary medicine is and how it works. By treating the root of a health problem instead of its symptoms, you too can help your dog or cat regain and maintain its own health, as nature intended. Topics include:
- The truth about vaccines, diet, and disease
- Why your pet gets sick and how to prevent illness - naturally
- The key to identifying pet ailments from A to Z - and the best course of action.
- Recommendations on herbs, nutritional supplements, and natural remedies
- Understanding the emotional and spiritual nature of your pet
By Martin Goldstein, DVM. 368 pages.
Review Rating: 5
Manufacturer: Random House
Shipping Weight: 0.7