The intestinal tract contains trillions of bacteria that, in a healthy animal, coexist in a beneficial, symbiotic relationship. They help digest food, produce vitamins, regulate the metabolism, and control a normal immune response. Probiotic bacteria promote a healthy intestinal environment by producing lactic acid and by secreting fatty acids that are helpful to the growth of other beneficial microorganisms.
- Promotes a healthy gut flora
- No refrigeration or special handling required
- Stable, healthy bacteria survives stomach acidity
Lactobacillus sporogenes is a lactic acid-producing bacteria that represents a breakthrough in probiotic supplementation. This beneficial bacteria is dormant in the bottle, then reverts to a growing bacteria in the intestines. Because of this, it resists being killed by stomach acid; in contrast, many Lactobacillus probiotics lose most or all of their potency before use and do not survive their trip through the stomach.
Available in 60 Vegetarian Capsules.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Thorne Research
Shipping Weight: 0.1
Bacillus coagulans (Lactobacillus sporogenes) 133 mg
Inactive Ingredients - Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide
For Cats - 1/4 Capsule daily
For Dogs - 1 Capsule per 25 lbs of body weight daily
- If you require a dosage less than a whole capsule open capsule and mix contents with food.
- Ingredients in this product have not been adequately tested for use in pregnancy or lactation.
- If animal is pregnant, lactating, or might become pregnant while taking this product, consult your veterinarian before using.
- Best if divided between am and pm.
- If your companion is currently on antibiotics, administer probiotics 2 hours before or after giving antibiotics.