Thorne Research has created a comprehensive, synergistic blend of the most widely studied supplements that can promote brain health in one memory-enhancing product. The ingredients in Memoractiv support cognitive function via a variety of mechanisms of action and are provided in a convenient combination formula.
- Contains the best-researched nutrients and botanicals for promoting brain function
- Enhances memory, learning, and focus
- Without preservatives, magnesium stearate, or other lubricants and diluents made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability
Ginkgo biloba in Memoractiv is now being provided as a Ginkgo phytosome (Virtiva) – Ginkgo bound to phosphatidylserine. A double-blind trial demonstrated greater cognitive support from Virtiva (Ginkgo-phosphatidylserine complex) than with the same amount of Ginkgo in a standardized extract or Ginkgo bound to phosphatidylcholine. Ginkgo promotes mental alertness, reaction time, memory, and cognition. Many studies have shown Ginkgo promotes mental functioning in individuals with cognitive decline related to aging. Double-blind trials of phosphatidylserine have shown enhanced learning and recall capabilities in older and middle-aged subjects with cognitive decline related to aging. In addition to the phosphatidylserine in Virtiva, Memoractiv also contains 70 mg phosphatidylserine isolate (per 2 capsules).
Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) helps support cognitive health. An Ayurvedic herb, Bacopa monnieri is neuroprotective and has been shown to support memory and learning. Bacopa results in a relaxed-yet-focused effect by enhancing levels of the inhibitory (relaxing) neurotransmitter GABA. Vinpocetine supports cerebral circulation and oxygen utilization, which can result in improved cognitive function.
Available in 60 Vegetarian Capsules.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Thorne Research
Shipping Weight: 0.15
Ingredients (per 2 capsules)
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride) 500 mg
Phosphatidylserine Isolate 70 mg
Ginkgo Phytosome (Ginkgo biloba (leaf) / Phosphatidylserine Complex) 240 mg
Bacopa extract (leaf) (Bacopa monnieri) 100 mg
Vinpocetine 10 mg
Other Ingredients - Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule. May contain one or more of the following hypoallergenic ingredients to fill space – Leucine, Silicon Dioxide. Contains ingredients derived from soy.
Please Note: This is a human supplement, not one designed specifically for pets; however, it is completely safe and effective for use on your pet. Our holistic veterinarian has reviewed and recommended the following usage instructions:
|Pet Type ||Weight (lbs) ||Daily Dosage |
|Cats ||All ||1 - 2 capsules|
|Dogs ||Under 25 ||1 capsule|
| ||25 - 50 ||2 capsules|
|50 - 100 ||3 capsules|
|+100 ||4 capsules|
- The label on this Thorne supplement provides dosage for humans.
- Ingredients in this product have not been adequately tested for use in pregnancy or lactation.
- If animal is pregnant, lactating, or might become pregnant while taking this product, consult your veterinarian before using.
- Supplementation with Memoractiv in conjunction with a prescription blood-thinning medication is not recommended.