Support your dog's normal bladder function and health at the source with the veterinarian formulated Vetri Science Laboratories Bladder Strength Canine Formula.
Specially formulated with an advanced blend of unique, bladder maintaining ingredients, including pumpkin seed powder, Rehmannia glutinosa, saw palmetto, wild yam extract, and olive leaf extract, Vetri Science Bladder Strength Canine Formula is ideal for dogs for dogs suffering from bladder control issues. These ingredients work synergistically to support bladder strength in canines of all breeds, ages, and sizes.
The advanced formulation of Vetri Science Bladder Strength Canine Formula is designed to support normal hormone levels, renal function, bladder muscle strength, and normal bladder tone. This is especially helpful for senior dogs or dogs that have been spayed.
Vetri Science Bladder Strength Canine Formula
- Veterinarian formulated for complete bladder support
- Features a synergistic blend of powerful bladder supporting ingredients
- Comes in a highly palatable, easy to administer smoke flavored chewable tablet
- Supports normal hormone levels, renal function and bladder muscle strength
- Perfect for all dogs and ideal for senior dogs or spayed dogs
Easy to administer, synergistically supporting bladder control is just a chewable tablet away with Vetri Science Bladder Strength Canine Formula.
Each bottle contains 90 easy-to-administer, highly palatable smoke flavored chewable tablets.
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.3
Active Ingredients Per Chewable Tablet
Pumpkin Seed Powder 150 mg
Rehmannia glutinosa (root) Powder 150 mg
Wild Yam Extract 150 mg
Soy Protein Extract 100 mg
Corn Silk Powder 60 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract 60 mg
Olive Leaf (15% Oleuropein) Extract 50 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 25 mg
Inactive Ingredients - brewers yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, smokeflavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate
- Give 1 tablet per 30 lbs of body weight, daily.
- For dogs less than 15 lbs give ½ tablet daily.
- If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide amount between AM and PM.