A calming support supplement for cats and dogs, which is recommended for animals exposed to increased environmental stressors. When pets cannot adapt to stress it can lead to anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity, frayed nerves, excess barking, abnormal urine marking, repeated paw licking, excessive scratching, trembling or shivering, and destructive or aggressive behavior.
Vetri-Science Composure Liquid Max is designed to reduce nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety, and environmentally induced stresses without affecting the animal's emotional balance and personality. It's an advanced formula that contains a combination of nutritional factors not found in other calming formulas. It can be used daily or just when extra help to relax is needed.
Vetri-Science Composure Liquid Max combines L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand), Thiamin (B 1), and a calming C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) which all address stress and calming.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B 1) specifically has been shown to affect the central nervous system to help calm and soothe anxious animals.
- Suntheanine brand L-Theanine has extensive research and documentation - over 45 studies - that suggest it is helpful in the area of reducing stress and anxiety.
- C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) is isolated from colostrum proteins that work bioactively to support cognitive function & stress reduction. Plus, it works synergistically with L-theanine.
Available in 3.8 oz bottle.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.34
Active Ingredients per 1/2 Teaspoon (2.50 ml)
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 134 mg
C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) 22 mg
L-Theanine (Suntheanine Brand) 21 mg
Inactive Ingredients - cornstarch, glycerin, guar gum, lecithin (from soy),maltodextrin, non-fat milk solids, silicon dioxide, sorbic acid,sucrose, vegetable oil, water
- Shake well before each use.
- In times of increased stress, it is safe to double the amounts below as needed.
|Pet Type ||Weight ||Daily Dosage|
|Cat ||All ||1/2 Teaspoon Daily|
|Dog ||Under 25 lbs ||1/2 Teaspoon Daily|
| ||26 - 49 lbs ||1 Teaspoon Daily|
| ||50 to 75 lbs ||1.5 Teaspoons Daily|
| ||Over 75 lbs ||2 Teaspoons Daily|