Vetri-Science Vetri Repel Flea & Tick Spray is a natural spray designed to protect your pets from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and flies.
The synergistic blend of natural oils in Vetri-Science Vetri Repel Sprayworks as a natural force field to shield your pet from unwanted pests such as fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
Vetri-Science Vetri Repel Spray does not contain any drugs or synthetic chemicals. A miracle of nature, not chemistry!
Available in 8 oz liquid and comes in a spray bottle.
This item is not available for shipment to Colorado.
Availability: This item is not available for shipment to Colorado.
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.72
Lemongrass Oil 4%
Sesame Oil 1%
Cinnamon Oil 1%
Castor Oil 0.5%
Inert Ingredients - Purified Water 93.5%
We recommend testing the product initially by applying a few drops in nape of the neck, and wait 24 hours to evaluate any response before applying the full dose. If you do see an adverse reaction, wash your dog with a shampoo or dishwashing liquid that contains detergents, as this is the most effective way to remove the oils causing the reaction.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray generously on fur, including legs and stomach and then work into the coat if necessary.
- Avoid contact with mucus membranes by covering the animal's nose, mouth and eyes when applying near the animal's head.
- Reapply every 2-3 days or as needed before the animal goes outside.
- Reapply whenever the animal is thoroughly wet.
- Safe for daily use, if desired.
- Avoid soaking your pet with the spray.
- Safe for use on puppies and kittens.
- This formula is designed to be non-staining, but we recommend testing it on fabric or other surfaces before use.