The revolutionary Walk In Sync Sport Harness & Leash Training System is the easiest and most effective training system on the market. Designed for superior comfort with soft but sturdy webbing, fully adjustable girth and neck straps, and reflective tabs for night walks. The expertly designed harness has a training clip at the front and a walking clip at the back to assist you in eliminating the pulling habit in minutes, without ever pulling, choking or damaging your dog or puppy’s neck, trachea and throat. The exclusive Accu-grip leash design gives you the confidence and control to be the leader your dog has been begging you to be.
One of the main reasons the Walk in Sync Harness is so effective at stopping the pulling habit is the position of the pressure placed at the chest. When the pressure is applied at the center of the chest the dog becomes aware that they are creating it as you stand still and allow them to create the pressure they will back off. If the harness is too big and the pressure is applied to the size of the chest then the harness will be less effective at stopping your dog from pulling.
The Mercedes of Humane Dog Walking and Training tools. Stops pulling in minutes, without ever choking your dog or pup, so it’s comfortable for you as well.
Click Here! - For a Basic Bad to Good Video
Can’t take your dog all the places you want to due to
- Over-enthusiasm when greeting other dogs or people
- Your dog leading you
Click Here! - For a 5 Minute Manners Video
We all know how important it is to train our pets from the moment they enter our lives. Because we love them, our intent is to keep them safe and happy, while we do our best to socialize them, integrate them into the family and teach them good manners.
Many of the popular training methods used today do not really work because they rely on bribery or force and do not develop trusting and respectful relationships to enhance your dog’s innate ability to easily follow your judgment as the leader of the pack!
The Walk In Sync Humane Dog Walking and Training System was developed by veteran trainer Alecia Evans and it is revolutionizing the way we walk our dogs and train our puppies. Collars, Choke Chains and Shock Collars are potentially harmful. With the Walk In Sync Dog Walking and Training System you will teach your dog to harness their energy in order to release your dog or puppy’s greatest potential in minutes while keeping your dog safe and pain-free.
Walk In Sync in 3 Easy Steps
- Prep Steps to Walking In Sync
- Begin by clipping the leash to the D-ring at the chest
- Slide your hand closest to the dog up the Accu-grip leash to the foam handle closest to the leash clip
- Place your opposite hand through the loop
- Drop your shoulders, take a deep breath and relax and leave your hand on the 1st handle relaxed by your side
1. Begin by walking forward with your hand remaining at your side. Stop
2. If your dog is creating tension on the leash, it is important not to relieve them of the tension. Just stand still and wait in a relaxed manner. No need to even look at your dog until it takes the pressure off the leash on its own. Once they back up to the proper position, give it a pat on its side and let him or her know what a good dog they are.
3. Go back to Step 1: Repeat a few times until the dog has the concept of moving or backing off of the pressure points.
100% satisfaction guarantee.
Access to a Free training video upon purchase.
Available in Red and Turquoise.
Sizing Chart (in inches)
The Walk In Sync Harness fits a little differently than most harnesses. In order to ensure proper fit, please measure your dog at these three points and use weight as a reference.
|Sizes ||Neck ||Girth ||Chest ||Dogs Weight|
|XS ||10 – 13 ||14.5 - 17.5 ||4.5 ||3 - 11 lbs|
|XS/S ||13 – 15 ||17 - 23.5 ||6 ||12 - 22 lbs|
|S ||15 – 18 ||21 – 28 ||7 ||23 - 35 lbs|
|S/M ||18 – 21 ||23 - 31.5 ||8.5 ||36 - 55 lbs|
|M ||21 – 25 ||27.5 – 36 ||10.5 ||56 - 80 lbs|
|L ||25 – 30 ||29 - 42 ||12.5 ||81 - 155 lbs|
Easy Fit Instructions
- Unbuckle the black buckles on the top of the harness
- Place the harness over the dogs head making sure training clip is at the chest is facing you and not the dog
- Slide the belly strap under the dogs chest and click the left and right buckles into place to secure the fit
- Adjust your sizing on the sides and at the front
- Harness should fit comfortably around the belly without being tight
- Harness should fit dog snug around the neck with the training clip being at chest height and should comfortably slide over dogs head